Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Default Benghazi investigation results

During a press conference today by the Republican committee members, Trey Gowdy was flustered into admitting that she was not responsible for the four tragic deaths on that horrible night.
    Sounds like Clinton wasn't responsible for Benghazi liked they(republicans) thought she was.

Really? I suppose she didn't push the video lie either? Clintons would have to look "up" to see the gutter. However you are a good champion for the Democrats.

Read Crisis of Character a book that a former Clinton White House Secret Service office just wrote and you will see what the Clinton's are all about but I am sure you left wing nut jobs will just disregard it and keep your blinders on to the Clinton machine.

The report didn't find any "NEW" allegations, it also didn't get rid of the old ones, so yes, she is guilty as charged... what I find most reprehensible is she stood there and lied to the faces who's loved ones were killed, and felt nothing about it..... what difference did it make? go ahead ss12.. vote for the bit@h... you deserve her....we don't...
    Last edited by mudslinger47; 06-28-2016 at 07:43 PM.

If she was guilty of anything she would of been charged. The republican witch hunt just didn't work out like the republicans thought it would. The 800 page investigation that cost you conservative 7 million dollars didn't find any "new" allegation because there were none in the first place. You should have known when it went form Benghazi to her emails that they had nothing on her. I will not be voting for her and I have always said that.

I really do not think you understand the situation. This woman is also incompetent on so many levels it is frightening, quite frankly. BTW I never thought for a minute she would be charged with anything.
    But she did prove once again to being an unfeeling low life liar.

Oh she is guilty she is just protected by the elitist

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Really? I suppose she didn't push the video lie either? Clintons would have to look "up" to see the gutter. However you are a good champion for the Democrats.
    Amazing how some people will support a criminal just as long as it is a Democrat.

I don't believe Gowdy was flustered about anything but the stonewalling lies and denial of the Democrat party. Are we done for, or are the people going to start voting these radicals out of office and save this nation.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    I really do not think you understand the situation. This woman is also incompetent on so many levels it is frightening, quite frankly. BTW I never thought for a minute she would be charged with anything.
    But she did prove once again to being an unfeeling low life liar.
    She is a criminal and incompetent to hold any government office.

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    If she was guilty of anything she would of been charged. The republican witch hunt just didn't work out like the republicans thought it would. The 800 page investigation that cost you conservative 7 million dollars didn't find any "new" allegation because there were none in the first place. You should have known when it went form Benghazi to her emails that they had nothing on her. I will not be voting for her and I have always said that.
    You really don't realize that she is a criminal of the highest order???? Or does it even matter???

Don't you dare say this 7 seven million dollars is a witch hunt. While at the same time watching the Obummer Admin. shell out 20 thousand dollars for each illegal immigrant and refugee that he is bringing into the nation, with the disapproval of the majority of the population.

Democrat party is putting this nation into a financial collapse and you have the nerve to rail against justice being served to the Progressives elitist Hillary. A woman of partisan immunity, with justice being denied. The truth is there, not that, that matters to blind liberal hatred.

Trey Gowdy Just Made a HUGE MOVE, Which Could Mean the END of Hillary Clinton

The Select Committee on Benghazi, which is run by conservative hero Rep. Trey Gowdy (R-SC), is not pleased with the latest news that former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton had multiple private email addresses hosted on a home-brew server. This is quite unusual, and was a massive threat to national security. And Hillary knew how damaging this would be to her, which is why we must find out just what she was hiding in her official communications.

The Committee has issued subpoenas for “all communications” from former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton pertaining to the easily avoidable terrorist attacks in Libya and at the State Department. They also extend to anyone who might have information “pertinent” to the committee’s investigation.

Gowdy has the legal subpoena power to expose Hillary and destroy her campaign for President. Here is the release the committee published:

Select Committee on Benghazi Communications Director Jamal D. Ware issued the following statement regarding the use of multiple email addresses by former Secretary of State Hillary Clinton:
    “The Select Committee on Benghazi is in possession of records with two separate and distinct email addresses used by former Secretary Clinton and dated during the time she was Secretary of State.

“Without access to the relevant electronic information and stored data on the server—which was reportedly registered to her home—there is no way the Committee, or anyone else, can fully explain why the Committee uncovered two email addresses.

“As Chairman Gowdy has noted, this is why former Secretary Clinton’s exclusive use of personal emails to conduct official U.S. government business is so problematic and raises significant issues for transparency. The American people have a right to a full accounting of all the former Secretary’s emails, and the Committee is committed to working to uncover all the facts.”

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t...#ixzz4CzmQEo28

This Judge Says He’s 100% Certain Hillary Will Be Indicted And CONVICTED

Judge Andrew Napolitano has long been leaning towards the possibility that Hillary Clinton could face a recommendation of indictment by the FBI over her handling of classified information.

Napolitano has previously stated that Clinton is at “the vortex of a perfect storm of legal misery.”

Now he’s upping the ante, however, saying he’s not only 100% certain that the FBI has enough evidence to indict the former Secretary of State, but that he’s 100% certain there is also enough to convict her.

“The evidence of her guilt is overwhelming,” Napolitano told Fox News’ Bill O’Reilly.

He also revealed that the FBI is in the final stages of their investigation, suggesting a decision could be right around the corner.

Will we actually see the untouchable Clinton’s pay for their alleged crimes?

Via Fox News Insider:

On “The O’Reilly Factor” last night, Judge Andrew Napolitano said the FBI is in the final stages of its investigation into Hillary Clinton and her private email server, and he believes the agency has more than enough evidence to indict and convict her.
    He explained that the FBI doesn’t make a recommendation about an indictment to the Justice Department, since they are working in tandem with the Justice Department. FBI investigators don’t do anything without being under the supervision of department prosecutors, he said.

“The evidence of her guilt is overwhelming,” Judge Napolitano stated. “And the FBI knows a lot more about it than I do.”
    He said he is “100-percent certain” that the FBI has enough evidence to indict and convict.

Whether they do or not, however, is another issue and a politically-charged one, Judge Napolitano added.
    That is the key – Do the investigators at the FBI have the stones to tell Loretta Lynch to go ahead with the indictment? And would Lynch have the professional credibility to actually do her job and charge a high-ranking Obama ally with improperly handling classified information?

Clinton has previously commented on the use of her private email server, saying “that is not gonna happen” when Matt Lauer asked her about the possibility of going to jail for the mishap.

“Oh my goodness, there is not even the remotest chance that it’s going to happen,” Clinton said.

Read more: http://www.thepoliticalinsider.com/t...#ixzz4Czmghxub

There's a show with all the truth (O'Reilley) NOT. He 's the next guest on WWE!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    She is a criminal and incompetent to hold any government office.
    And (Humpty Dumpty) Trump is?

Clayton what does judge Napolitano think today? Not and Article written back in April. If one of the leading American republican prosecuting attorney(Trey Gowdy) couldn't fine anything to prosecute her for in this 7 million dollar witch hunt. I doubt if anybody else will beable too.
    Last edited by ss12; 06-29-2016 at 05:44 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Amazing how some people will support a criminal just as long as it is a Democrat.I don't believe Gowdy was flustered about anything but the stonewalling lies and denial of the Democrat party. Are we done for, or are the people going to start voting these radicals out of office and save this nation.
    Gowdy turned out to be a big wussie who couldn't find his own a$$ with both hands. What a huge disappointment he turned out to be. Just guaranteed Clinton as next POTUS.

If you read, one of the victims sisters blames the Republican congress for budget shortfalls!! There's a new side of the story I bet the Clinton haters will come to love. I'm sure FOX will have her on tonight with Billo or Handy!! Not!!! It's a done topic. Move on and except the fact she's the next President and there's nobody to blame but the hard right conservative Obama haters.

If you vote for Hillary do you guys have to turn in your man card.

Quote Originally Posted by drano View Post
    If you vote for Hillary do you guys have to turn in your man card.
    Hopefully, they will turn in their visa too, and enter the one-way door at the border!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Clayton what does judge Napolitano think today? Not and Article written back in April. If one of the leading American republican prosecuting attorney(Trey Gowdy) couldn't fine anything to prosecute her for in this 7 million dollar witch hunt. I doubt if anybody else will beable too.
    So, what your saying is your good with Killary as President? This is where the rubber meets the road, friend....