Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Were did I say I didn't vote? I said I haven't vote for either democrat or republican. I'm not a fool like some who thinks voting for either one of these parties will change things!! Keep voting like you are and the country will keep going down.
    So where is your answer to the problem then?

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    In the same regards, don't tell us who or how to vote!!! Watch and acknowledge what you are saying about disability's. Some of us have no other choice. Just saying.
    But the fact is that the disability and number of people that are not working has skyrocketed since Obummer was elected. And many are able too work, but were handed the opportunity to play dead and took it.

There's a show with all the truth (O'Reilley) NOT. He 's the next guest on WWE!!!!
    If not for the Democrat strategists on O'Reilley spewing their crappy arguments, there would be much more truth. I understand trying to be fair and balanced, but letting those whack job liberals spew their BS arguments and silly grins makes FOX look bad for legitimizing these nut cases.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    A few questions I'd be interested in your answers to ss12....

In her capacity as Sec. of State, was Hillary ultimately responsible for Ambassador Stevens and the others in our facilities in Bengahz and their safety???

Are you o.k. with the fact that military operatives wanting to help these men were told to "stand down"??

Are you o.k. with the fact that a totally false story was told for weeks concerning the cause of the attacks??

Are you o.k. with the fact that Hillary lied to the faces of the grieving families of the dead???

Are you o.k with the fact that Hillary did government business on an unsecured private server???

You must be o..k. with them if you (as implied above) think Hillary did nothing "terribly wrong".
    skids, the truth does not matter to radical liberals. The Democrat party must win no matter how they do it.

Quote Originally Posted by Raceready View Post
    If you don't vote SHUT UP !!! If you are not in love with America enough to vote for the one person that will make it better from the last 8 years has produced then make no more comments because it is clear that you are just bloviating. Also I stand in agreement that anyone on welfare or some of these trumped up disability claims should not be eligible to vote as they have already proven that they are not responsible citizens.
    I agree. If you don't like anyone running and aren't voting then it would appear that one is doing nothing to make a change. So why complain if you are not trying to at least make a choice. I realize that Mussolini, Chairman Mao, Or Joseph are not in the running but you closet Commies do have Hillary to vote for, since any one conservative or patriotic would be a horrible choice.

you can't fix stupid and you can't fix a democrat either
    Last edited by old fan; 06-30-2016 at 09:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Amazing how some people will support a criminal just as long as it is a Democrat.

I don't believe Gowdy was flustered about anything but the stonewalling lies and denial of the Democrat party. Are we done for, or are the people going to start voting these radicals out of office and save this nation.
    That is the bottom line. The Clintons are criminals and will rape this country of whatever little dignity is left. That is what is at stake. Some of these guys who say they are not voting for either will vote for her. They just do not want to admit it, but they give them selves away. That is the problem. The democrats are owned by Wall Street and they protect them, destroy the middle class by taxing and regulating everything they try to do. Then they give the entitled spoiled brats the tax money they steal from the middle class and small business. It is such a shame, it really is. The Clintons will fix nothing, however they will go after the 1st and 2nd amendment. First thing on their agenda will be to limit conservative websites and speech by invoking a fairness act. Next will be the global warming con. Then of course allowing men to pee in the women's bathrooms. Other than that, it will be pay to play.

In the same regards, don't tell us who or how to vote!!! Watch and acknowledge what you are saying about disability's. Some of us have no other choice. Just saying.
    What part of "trumped up" are you not comprehending ? Why so sensitive about it? I'm talking about the guy on disability for an injured back that hooks up to his fishing boat every day and bounces up and down with the waves while casting all day at every possible angle. the guy that bends over the side of the watercraft and drags the big one up over the side. The guy that is able to cut, split, and deliver firewood for 12 hours a day during bad sporting weather. The guy who is able to drag his trophy buck on out of the woods. The guy who is able to process deer all day but cant punch a time clock. People manhandling motorcycles and atvs all day. Ya know that type of people. If one is healthy enough to do all that they are well enough to work.

If you don't vote SHUT UP !!! If you are not in love with America enough to vote for the one person that will make it better from the last 8 years has produced then make no more comments because it is clear that you are just bloviating. Also I stand in agreement that anyone on welfare or some of these trumped up disability claims should not be eligible to vote as they have already proven that they are not responsible citizens.
    Well it looks like ss12 doesn't have to SHUT UP then because, he has said many times he is voting just not for the 2 dumb azzez the 2 parties have put on the ticket for you to vote for.

Quote Originally Posted by ts fan View Post
    that is the bottom line. The clintons are criminals and will rape this country of whatever little dignity is left. That is what is at stake. Some of these guys who say they are not voting for either will vote for her. They just do not want to admit it, but they give them selves away. That is the problem. The democrats are owned by wall street and they protect them, destroy the middle class by taxing and regulating everything they try to do. Then they give the entitled spoiled brats the tax money they steal from the middle class and small business. It is such a shame, it really is. The clintons will fix nothing, however they will go after the 1st and 2nd amendment. First thing on their agenda will be to limit conservative websites and speech by invoking a fairness act. Next will be the global warming con. Then of course allowing men to pee in the women's bathrooms. Other than that, it will be pay to play.
    i will gaurantee i wont be voting for either one of them , trump or hillary.

There's a show with all the truth (O'Reilley) NOT. He 's the next guest on WWE!!!!
    No kidding the truth factor LMAO !!!!!!!!

still trying to figure out what Hillary did do that was criminal in Benghazi

What part of "trumped up" are you not comprehending ? Why so sensitive about it? I'm talking about the guy on disability for an injured back that hooks up to his fishing boat every day and bounces up and down with the waves while casting all day at every possible angle. the guy that bends over the side of the watercraft and drags the big one up over the side. The guy that is able to cut, split, and deliver firewood for 12 hours a day during bad sporting weather. The guy who is able to drag his trophy buck on out of the woods. The guy who is able to process deer all day but cant punch a time clock. People manhandling motorcycles and atvs all day. Ya know that type of people. If one is healthy enough to do all that they are well enough to work.
    A person with disability doesn't mean just lay around and die. We also have to have exercise to keep going. Some of your examples I understand, But not all of them. But I also know what you mean!!! If I was not able to hunt as my exercise and solitude. I would not be here very long!!!! My psychiatrist told me to continue with this. As My neurologist in Iowa City had said the same thing. I have had 7 cat scans. Spelling maybe off. Sorry!! I hear where your coming from. I am sensitive to it. How do you think I feel about getting disability. Ashamed and guilty to my Wife and Daughters.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Thank you.....couldn't agree more!

You don't have a right to complain, if you don't vote! If you're waiting on the perfect candidate, they don't exist!
    Freedom of speech says I have every right to complain if I don't vote That's why it's called freedom of speech and we know we love the constitution or is this one of thoses cases where we are going to pick and choose.

the right to express any opinions without censorship or restraint.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Well it looks like ss12 doesn't have to SHUT UP then because, he has said many times he is voting just not for the 2 dumb azzez the 2 parties have put on the ticket for you to vote for.

Kidrock these dumb a$$ can't think outside of the box. They don't even know that there are other parties out there. The establishment media has them "right" were they want them. They will vote for anybody as long as he said he is a republican even if they don't like him. And they b!tch about this country go down hill. If you keep voting for these same parties you will get the same results you have gotten for the last 40 years. Nothing good for what left of the middle class. All good for the 1%ers! So who's throwing their vote away? keep voting the same way and expecting different result is insanity.

wrong vote the person not the party

Quote Originally Posted by ss12 View Post
    Kidrock these dumb a$$ can't think outside of the box. They don't even know that there are other parties out there. The establishment media has them "right" were they want them. They will vote for anybody as long as he said he is a republican even if they don't like him. And they b!tch about this country go down hill. If you keep voting for these same parties you will get the same results you have gotten for the last 40 years. Nothing good for what left of the middle class. All good for the 1%ers! So who's throwing their vote away? keep voting the same way and expecting different result is insanity.
    LMAO!!!!!! and where the bad ones because, we won't for either one of these 2 idoits they have on the ticket. Both of these 2 will still be for the 1% nothing will change in that regard you can count on it.

And no one else other then the two major players will get more then 5% of the vote...... so yeah, you threw the fish....

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    And no one else other then the two major players will get more then 5% of the vote...... so yeah, you threw the fish....
    That's fine at least I can say I didn't vote for these 2 idoits