Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast

Default Overturned!!! ---ish

No idea as to the accuracy of this statement, but it was stated that further testing protocols are necessary, and upholding the suspensions on shaky grounds would give solid grounds for legal action. Currently, the delay is because UMP will be chastised on penalties regarding recent (think Milliken) tire infractions, and they don't have a clear path in which to proceed that doesn't involve having all faith lost in their process. This could all be BS, just stating what I heard.

Don't hate the player.........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Talked to someone about half an hour ago that has a little inside and everything he has ever told me is pretty much spot on. He said it will be overturned they just haven't done it yet or figured out how they should go about it without taking reticule and looking like they have dropped the ball by trying to look the part and take action. Also was told the lab had to be certified in the state of Ohio and they weren't. Not sure if that does matter or not maybe some one has more insight on that.

Interesting.......I'm anxious to hear what the ( guilty, they're all cheaters,no way the process is flawed,conspiracy,how did all the others pass ?) 4 m henchmen have to say about burning them all at the stake.

Ought to be very creative , to say the least.........but wha wha happen was.

God news is, it's been proven that the protein in egg is good for facial wrinkles when applied liberally.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Interesting.......I'm anxious to hear what the ( guilty, they're all cheaters,no way the process is flawed,conspiracy,how did all the others pass ?) 4 m henchmen have to say about burning them all at the stake.

God news is, it's been proven that the protein in egg is good for facial wrinkles when applied liberally.
    Just because the courts didn't find them guilty don't mean jack. i.e. OJ Simpson. They still cheated that is fact

Where is the story? I'm not hearing anything besides what's posted here. And you're right, racers would never cheat. My bad

If it gets overturned on a technicality, it doesn't exonerate them from guilt. Ryan Braun knows all about that.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

#LucasLivesMatter

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    If it gets overturned on a technicality, it doesn't exonerate them from guilt. Ryan Braun knows all about that.
    Exactly! BUT Johnny barbecueboy Cochran will sure think so.

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Just because the courts didn't find them guilty don't mean jack. i.e. OJ Simpson. They still cheated that is fact
    Facts are quantifiable certainties.........something this and many other rulings didn't have.

Thus it being overturned ........face it bud,y'all all screwed the pooch on this deal and were wrong.

You can bet that if ump could hang this on them with any certainty they would to avoid the embarrassment........but they can't so they won't.

Take the lumps and move along.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Where is the story? I'm not hearing anything besides what's posted here. And you're right, racers would never cheat. My bad
    Care to find a post anywhere at anytime that I said racers would never cheat????

Anywhere.

I may be right about a lot of things , but that isn't one of them..........it's never been uttered.

And just because you aren't hearing anything doesn't mean it isn't happening.....just means that you don't have your ear to the ground on DLM racing as you thought you did.

I wouldn't exactly call changing the protocol and trying to get it right a technicality....and for what it's worth it doesn't determine their guilt either.

Everybody knows there is a problem on both sides......guys cheating tires and the series not having a great way to consistently prove it.

You know better than what your implying.

Until I see a World of Outlaws regular caught instead of only the guys that beat them, I'll still be skeptical.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Exactly! BUT Johnny barbecueboy Cochran will sure think so.
    So you all but put Sam in the will when they dqd them and touted their steadfast professionism and collection process along the way and now you are doubting your guys for doing the right thing and admitting the testing process needs better protocol?

You gals crack me up......

I wouldn't exactly call changing the protocol and trying to get it right a technicality....and for what it's worth it doesn't determine their guilt either.

Everybody knows there is a problem on both sides......guys cheating tires and the series not having a great way to consistently prove it.

You know better than what your implying.
    If it's a procedural thing that gets them off (which has been implied), it has nothing to do with the results of the tests. And to much of the public eye, the guys involved will still be guilty. It's what happened to Ryan Braun.

You seem to be the only one so very passionate about this whole deal, and I think I've figured out why. No matter that happens with Eldora Tiregate, it's not going to change things for Willie Miliken. As soon as he admitted to Simple Green, he screwed himself.

If it's a procedural thing that gets them off (which has been implied), it has nothing to do with the results of the tests. And to much of the public eye, the guys involved will still be guilty. It's what happened to Ryan Braun.

You seem to be the only one so very passionate about this whole deal, and I think I've figured out why. No matter that happens with Eldora Tiregate, it's not going to change things for Willie Miliken. As soon as he admitted to Simple Green, he screwed himself.
    Imagine if JD or any other Longdong would have extremely benefited from tire get like being had a win. BBQ's head would explode

What are they going to do about all the other people that are now labeled cheaters and were dq'ed? If they overturn this then they set a precedent.

Have any of the WoO Sprint guys ever been caught doping tires? I would think it's prevelant there as well but not sure if anyone would know being this is a LM board

that is what I think

Quote Originally Posted by waaac77 View Post
    Have any of the WoO Sprint guys ever been caught doping tires? I would think it's prevelant there as well but not sure if anyone would know being this is a LM board
    Not that I've ever known, but a couple modified guys in the northeast got popped in the last couple years.