Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I don't think anybody on 4m has ever past the bar. I still believe the testing process is not the greatest. I will say, did you really believe any other outcome?
    perhaps the testing process could and will be conducted differently so there can be no question if it were to happen again, but each competitor entered the event knowing how the process worked and by entering they agreed to the terms. I did not believe there would be any other outcome because I believe the tests were prolly double or triple checked to make sure of the results before they acted.

There is one really smart car owner that keeps pushing WRG to test tires, that person is neck deep in racing and knows what is going on with the teams. It's funny tho, because some point the finger at him as being a cheater, when in fact he is one of the loudest voices against it and wants the testing done.

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    perhaps the testing process could and will be conducted differently so there can be no question if it were to happen again, but each competitor entered the event knowing how the process worked and by entering they agreed to the terms. I did not believe there would be any other outcome because I believe the tests were prolly double or triple checked to make sure of the results before they acted. There is one really smart car owner that keeps pushing WRG to test tires, that person is neck deep in racing and knows what is going on with the teams. It's funny tho, because some point the finger at him as being a cheater, when in fact he is one of the loudest voices against it and wants the testing done.
    I agree with you on many things. The thing is many competitors knew when and what tires were going to be tested. The question is why would they still cheat tires. Either they were clean or they thought the juice they were using was undetectable. I like to believe my certain drivers. After all I am a fan, just like you.

the statement I got said they would be suspended and would have to pay fines!!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    If it's a procedural thing that gets them off (which has been implied), it has nothing to do with the results of the tests. And to much of the public eye, the guys involved will still be guilty. It's what happened to Ryan Braun.

You seem to be the only one so very passionate about this whole deal, and I think I've figured out why. No matter that happens with Eldora Tiregate, it's not going to change things for Willie Miliken. As soon as he admitted to Simple Green, he screwed himself.
    Has zero to do with Willie milliken........has everything to do with getting it right.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    They upheld the DQ's so the people who should really be pissed are those that raced in the Firecracker and SN races this past weekend. I say strip all racers involved of monies won while appeal was going on too!
    I say no, these guys race for a living. Just like you mow lawns for a living. Maybe you have a fast mower and charge by the hour. IF they did cheat a tire they know they are under a microscope.

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I agree with you on many things. The thing is many competitors knew when and what tires were going to be tested. The question is why would they still cheat tires. Either they were clean or they thought the juice they were using was undetectable. I like to believe my certain drivers. After all I am a fan, just like you.
    I am a fan as well, in fact I am a big fan of Gregg Satterlee, and will continue to be. I think just about every driver out there is doing something that they know could result in a DQ if they were to be caught. A lot think whatever they do won't be caught (and they are probably right). It sucks that it happened, but I think it is a good thing for the sport that they are trying to keep these guys honest. I'm worried about what this says about WoO and LOLMDS? Are they teching? All of these guys have run with one series at least and both in most cases yet were not caught until they raced at a regular old UMP race? I would be surprised if WoO wanted this decision overturned, I'm sure tracks like Cedar Lake, Fairbury, etc. would much prefer big draw drivers like Sheppard, Bloomquist and Owens to be in attendance.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

There's still a final appeal to go with the director.

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Has zero to do with Willie milliken........has everything to do with getting it right.
    Bullsh*t. And you know it.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Quote Originally Posted by manwplan View Post
    Imagine if JD or any other Longdong would have extremely benefited from tire get like being had a win. BBQ's head would explode
    Would have just lol' d and qued up the great randy Travis song" I told you so"

Kinda like now.

The process will change,goal attained.

Anybody wonder why they aren't testing at the summer nationals even though they were asked to test by some drivers?????

A: changes are a coming.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 06-29-2016 at 01:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    I am a fan as well, in fact I am a big fan of Gregg Satterlee, and will continue to be. I think just about every driver out there is doing something that they know could result in a DQ if they were to be caught. A lot think whatever they do won't be caught (and they are probably right). It sucks that it happened, but I think it is a good thing for the sport that they are trying to keep these guys honest. I'm worried about what this says about WoO and LOLMDS? Are they teching? All of these guys have run with one series at least and both in most cases yet were not caught until they raced at a regular old UMP race? I would be surprised if WoO wanted this decision overturned, I'm sure tracks like Cedar Lake, Fairbury, etc. would much prefer big draw drivers like Sheppard, Bloomquist and Owens to be in attendance.Thanks,Jeff.
    I have too agree

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Now... are you prepared to take your lumps as I said I would do? Who screwed the pooch? I think it's the tire dopers and the fans that refused to believe their driver would do anything wrong.....
    Bring them on.........

The double standard's are so priceless haha so whats it gonna be gregg "the its ok everyone else does it" satterlee or gregg "the dishonest truth" satterlee?

Quote Originally Posted by non driving fool View Post
    W O W !!!! Didn't take lost for BBQ to get scarce did it ?
    He works for a living......you should try it.

And nope, I own everything I've stated.........and still do.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Bullsh*t. And you know it.
    The guy has come along way since the modified days, but I haven't forgotten how rough he drove us........so I respect Willie and how far he has come, but I'm far from an avid fan.

So no Josh, it's not BS.......at all.

Quote Originally Posted by th3Swami View Post
    The double standard's are so priceless haha so whats it gonna be gregg "the its ok everyone else does it" satterlee or gregg "the dishonest truth" satterlee?
    Some of you guys remind me of broken wing liberals.

I know one driver doesn't make or break a race, but it's going to be different not seeing Owens or Bloomer at Eldora for the worlds biggest dirt race.

2 Menny if and buts to this Tire thing...Tire on car, car on ground ,ground full of all kinds of things spilled on it, Gets on tire... now you cheated....Tell the Tire makers too make a Tire that goes for 100 laps.. Then they dont have too Cheat....
    Sell them a tire for the race and they dont get it till 10 min be for race starts.. Now its good too go....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    2 Menny if and buts to this Tire thing...Tire on car, car on ground ,ground full of all kinds of things spilled on it, Gets on tire... now you cheated....Tell the Tire makers too make a Tire that goes for 100 laps.. Then they dont have too Cheat....
    Sell them a tire for the race and they dont get it till 10 min be for race starts.. Now its good too go....
    The top 3 made the entire race on unprepped tires so I would say the tire certainly isn't the issue here.

Thanks,
    Jeff.

Quote Originally Posted by W2Racing09 View Post
    The top 3 made the entire race on unprepped tires so I would say the tire certainly isn't the issue here.Thanks,Jeff.
    I will say again, this is not a democracy. This is one tire company protecting their lifeblood. What else would they say? Sam diggers and his mr Smithers persona.

Quote Originally Posted by KAOS View Post
    #LucasLivesMatter
    Oh dear, another radical movement!!