Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Boycott WRG/WOO

Default Boycott WRG/WOO

In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone!

I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone!

I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.
    Lucas is too busy coming up with rules to slow one team down that they don't even bother testing tires. This is what you think everybody should support?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

It's ridiculous that every time someone gets caught cheating that they plead innocent and people believe the driver is getting treated unfairly. 1. Does NOBODY cheat? 2. Is anyone going to admit guilt? 3. Some of the drivers caught have started winning or winning again, that casts some shadow of a doubt of how they got faster. As far as no WoO regulars caught, maybe they all are smart enough to know that WRG tests for tires. Is Lucas bothering to do this? Or maybe its Lucas turning an blind eye on their regulars if the tires don't test right. Lots of scenarios possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Lucas is too busy coming up with rules to slow one team down that they don't even bother testing tires. This is what you think everybody should support?
    Sure. IMO WRG are in some fashion 'cheaters' for how they are handling tire tech. I rather follow a sanction making rules to make things more equal than one they won't enforce all the rules on their own group of guys.

Do you think a WoO regular has never failed a post tire test? If so you don't know as much as you think you do about DLM racing - and I know you are pretty proud of yourself.

I think it's hilarious there are still people who think it's some conspiracy, and that they did not cheat. They got caught prepping tires. It's over. Quit crying and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminium Block View Post
    It's ridiculous that every time someone gets caught cheating that they plead innocent and people believe the driver is getting treated unfairly. 1. Does NOBODY cheat? 2. Is anyone going to admit guilt? 3. Some of the drivers caught have started winning or winning again, that casts some shadow of a doubt of how they got faster. As far as no WoO regulars caught, maybe they all are smart enough to know that WRG tests for tires. Is Lucas bothering to do this? Or maybe its Lucas turning an blind eye on their regulars if the tires don't test right. Lots of scenarios possible.
    You make great points but remember 3 of 5 of these guys ran WoO regular or semi regular before. So did they just start cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by fast18 View Post
    I think it's hilarious there are still people who think it's some conspiracy, and that they did not cheat. They got caught prepping tires. It's over. Quit crying and move on.
    Especially being that two of the guys have been caught multiple times.

Too many questions, not enough answers
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    Sure. IMO WRG are in some fashion 'cheaters' for how they are handling tire tech. I rather follow a sanction making rules to make things more equal than one they won't enforce all the rules on their own group of guys.

Do you think a WoO regular has never failed a post tire test? If so you don't know as much as you think you do about DLM racing - and I know you are pretty proud of yourself.
    You are a delusional idiot. If it was some WRG conspiracy, Dennis Erb's tires would have come back hot.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Bingo AB, I said this all along for the last 10 years, Lucas let's certain ones slide by! Lucas put's money first!

Quote Originally Posted by fast18 View Post
    Do you really think that two of the biggest names in this sport (Owens & Bloomquist) would risk not having a chance to win the World 100? It's easy to say they did this, did that, but in the end, when YOU get caught and you didn't do anything, then you, yourself will be crying too. I've said it all along, guys are sick of spending 45 minutes plus per tire anyway. No one has the quantity of crew nor the time with everything else that now needs to be done. Make them buy the tires at the track and go racing. Everyone is looking and pointing at the drivers. Men, the crew chiefs are the ones to make the call in this situation.

Quote Originally Posted by Aluminium Block View Post
    I don't think Lucas is going to rock the boat of their cash cow. But if you are an outsider, they will make efforts to protect their own, so expect the white glove treatment if you race and win against their good ole boys.

Quote Originally Posted by toast View Post
    Bingo AB, I said this all along for the last 10 years, Lucas let's certain ones slide by! Lucas put's money first!
    Hey now, don't make me agree with you too often!!!

Yeah I do think they would risk it considering those 2 have both been caught before? Do you not think that two of the winningest drivers of all time have not been trying to gain an advantage anywhere they could to win races? I do. I don't blame them for prepping at all, just trying to gain an edge to WIN races. They are there to WIN races, not risk not having a chance to race in another months down the road. But when you get caught, take your penalty and sit down.

Quote Originally Posted by UMPDream View Post
    Do you really think that two of the biggest names in this sport (Owens & Bloomquist) would risk not having a chance to win the World 100? It's easy to say they did this, did that, but in the end, when YOU get caught and you didn't do anything, then you, yourself will be crying too. I've said it all along, guys are sick of spending 45 minutes plus per tire anyway. No one has the quantity of crew nor the time with everything else that now needs to be done. Make them buy the tires at the track and go racing. Everyone is looking and pointing at the drivers. Men, the crew chiefs are the ones to make the call in this situation.
    Like others have mentioned..Cedar Lake and Fairbury can't be happy about this. The suspension not only punishes those drivers but it punishes the tracks hosting WRG events along with the fans attending. I can say I'm looking forward to Cedar Lake less without five more contenders there. It'll still be a good time but there has to be another answer than these suspensions.

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    You are a delusional idiot. If it was some WRG conspiracy, Dennis Erb's tires would have come back hot.
    Lol, ok. That would have been to obvious. I just think there is more to it than you even know, believe it or not. Tire testing will be done totally different from now on.

Quote Originally Posted by UMPDream View Post
    Yes. I do think they'd risk it. If you have something that is sworn to be undetectable, he!! yeah you'll try it. Do I think maybe some of the 5 might still be innocent, yeah, but not the biggest two.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by GregA12 View Post
    Like others have mentioned..Cedar Lake and Fairbury can't be happy about this. The suspension not only punishes those drivers but it punishes the tracks hosting WRG events along with the fans attending. I can say I'm looking forward to Cedar Lake less without five more contenders there. It'll still be a good time but there has to be another answer than these suspensions.
    Then maybe they should get Lucas to sanction next years races.

It seems to me that a good lawyer could argue that once the tire left the factory, it was out of Hoosiers control, and the sample from the factory should be invalid, as they have no way off proving nothing happened to the tires between the factory and being sold to the racer. Without a sample at time of sale, you have a chain of command issue. I base this off years of taking urine tests for my CDL license. I also am not saying they are innocent, just that anything could have happened to that tire before the driver got it.

Quote Originally Posted by GregA12 View Post
    I agree, the World 100 got a lot less interesting to me. I go every year, this year it will feel different.