Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Boycott WRG/WOO

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Nice do you have plenty in stock or do u make it as you need it?
    Also is it for resale or your personal formula?
    Ask JD he bought some. LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Yes........I use simple green as a marinade to prepare them and then roast them on the rotisserie...wrap with plastic wrap to keep them moist until ready to serve.....pretty tasty actually.
    Hey BBQ,

If ya add SWEET BABY RAYS SAUSE to it will it take out another ingrediance of your formula? Just wondering!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by UMPDream View Post
    Ok, so you want to believe that Owens and Bloomquist are guilty but you want to give a free pass to Satterlee. Ok, lets give the pass to Greg and blame his crew chief who prepares his cars at his location, not Greg's home. And as a result of that, lets go back and start thinking about all the races Rick Eckert won with that crew chief and then how all the sudden Eckert fell off the map. Not even Bloomquist race cars for Eckert could match the races he won with ease with the exact same crew chief that just got busted. Sure, I will give the pass to Greg and now I am going to question something much, much bigger....
    Well, yes I know Hog is Gregg's crew chief. And Randall Edwards is BSheps. I'm simply saying Owens and Bloomer have been nailed before. So I believe they have a higher probability of being guilty than the rest.

But I also agree with what you're implying. Tires are key, until they find something else to drive on, they will continue to be. Therefore, people will look for whatever edge outta a tire they can. Been going on since the 70's-80's at least. Doping tires that is.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Boycott??? LMAO!!! I've got 9 WRG events on my schedule for the month of July and will be in attendance at all of them. Actually, I hoping that with Bloomer missing, I'll be able to walk right up into the backstretch grandstands at Fairbury on the 29th of July and find a seat.(never happen)

I have to laugh at the folks that think the World 100 can not be a success without Scott and Jimmy. So, does that mean when they retire, the World 100 will fold up and no one will go anymore? I want what you folks are smokin, It must be good.
    Dunno who said they'll boycott The World 100, but you can bet your a$$ I'll be there wether Scott, Jimmy, Joe, Doug, or Darrell is or not.

Does it blow them 5 won't be there, yeah, but oh well, life goes on.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

While I'm a fan of organized boycotts and protest in an orderly fashion, don't see how you could boycott almost any of WRG/WoO events without it hurting the tracks that pay the high purse and sanction fees that go with holding an event. Sure, your major ones such as the USA 100, Prarie Dirt Classic, and World 100 would likely be fine. The other events and tracks could take a serious blow if a true boycott occurred. Even if WRG/WoO were playing favorites in this deal it's not the tracks' fault.

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
    Attached Images Attached Images

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    Ask JD he bought some. LOL
    His is free.....
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Hey BBQ,

If ya add SWEET BABY RAYS SAUSE to it will it take out another ingrediance of your formula? Just wondering!
    It will definately soften up the bird........but the taste is undetectable.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by turnleftandgasit View Post
    It seems to me that a good lawyer could argue that once the tire left the factory, it was out of Hoosiers control, and the sample from the factory should be invalid, as they have no way off proving nothing happened to the tires between the factory and being sold to the racer. Without a sample at time of sale, you have a chain of command issue. I base this off years of taking urine tests for my CDL license. I also am not saying they are innocent, just that anything could have happened to that tire before the driver got it.
    I agree with you......any decent lawyer will have a field day with the way the samples are handled.

Is it worth it?....In Bloomers case, absolutely! As we all know, he has a very good chance of winning another Globe!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

How many Globes has he won legally? I would bet ZERO...
    Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    I agree with you......any decent lawyer will have a field day with the way the samples are handled. Is it worth it?....In Bloomers case, absolutely! As we all know, he has a very good chance of winning another Globe!

I find it very sad that you are in support of cheaters and thieves. They tried to steal from the other competitors and were caught. Much like a bank robber. God Bless UMP for stopping these crooks.
    Quote Originally Posted by wfo2007 View Post
    In light of the recent decision to uphold the suspensions from the Dream I think the fans are the ones who have to make sure things change. I'm not saying that these 5 drivers are not guilty but you can't tell me that a WoO driver has never cheated his tires. If any of these guys were a WoO regular we would have never heard their name involved. I guarantee I'll have people disagree or think I'm a fan of one of these guys but that's fine. Fans need to stop spending hard earned money on any WRG events until they enforce their rules on everyone. I can guarantee I won't be wasting my money on them any longer and I'm sure I'm not alone! I hope Lucas drivers or outsiders take all the big money WoO races this summer. Pretty much just have to beat Richards as the driver least is pretty weak after him.

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    I find it very sad that you are in support of cheaters and thieves. They tried to steal from the other competitors and were caught. Much like a bank robber. God Bless UMP for stopping these crooks.
    Haha, and I feel sorry for you for being so guillable and drinking the WRG koolaid.

As I stated in another thread why test tires if your not going to enforce the WHOLE rule book???

Boycott??? LMAO!!! I've got 9 WRG events on my schedule for the month of July and will be in attendance at all of them. Actually, I hoping that with Bloomer missing, I'll be able to walk right up into the backstretch grandstands at Fairbury on the 29th of July and find a seat.(never happen)

I have to laugh at the folks that think the World 100 can not be a success without Scott and Jimmy. So, does that mean when they retire, the World 100 will fold up and no one will go anymore? I want what you folks are smokin, It must be good.
    We'll be in the backstraight turn 3 stands for the PDC.

As a long time fan with limited knowledge of how the tire testing is conducted, I would like to see a video that lays out step-by-step the tire testing procedure and how an illegal substance is detected. From what I've read the five drivers were DQ'd because something that should have been detected was not - so what was the substance that was not detected and how was that conclusion made - and how did that improve their tires?

Quote Originally Posted by hausman View Post
    As a long time fan with limited knowledge of how the tire testing is conducted, I would like to see a video that lays out step-by-step the tire testing procedure and how an illegal substance is detected. From what I've read the five drivers were DQ'd because something that should have been detected was not - so what was the substance that was not detected and how was that conclusion made - and how did that improve their tires?
    WRG, WOO and UMP found something written on the inside of tire. While leaning over the car with a flashlight. God forbid they get on their hands and knees. Might get a cleaning Bill!!!! It read as this: WRG, WOO and UMP Suck!!!! Maybe they should think about putting a Rev Meter chip in those 5 cars so the others can catch-up.

Boycott? I'm about keeping he sport alive, not trying to kill it over something I can't help.

I agree with a lot of what your saying. I'm not a Bloomquist fan, but I can say He is probably the best to ever wheel a late model. With that said, I still feel the show will go on without him some day. When guys like Purvis, Boggs, Moran, and Birky left the sport, did it dry up? Billy Moyer(who's probably as good as Scott) will retire at the end of the year. Will all the Moyer fans stop going to races? I just don't see it happening but that's my opinion. And yes. I also have a @$$hole
    I wouldn't say he is the best to ever get behind the wheel. Raw talent? No. But he is one of the most hard working people I've ever met. He eats sleeps and breathes dirt track racing. Everyone thinks he's an idiot but I argue that point. He is WAY smarter then people give him credit for. This wasn't started to make an argument.BTW I'm a bloomer fan. Just throwing my pennies out there...

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    WRG, WOO and UMP found something written on the inside of tire. While leaning over the car with a flashlight. God forbid they get on their hands and knees. Might get a cleaning Bill!!!! It read as this: WRG, WOO and UMP Suck!!!! Maybe they should think about putting a Rev Meter chip in those 5 cars so the others can catch-up.
    All they are going to do is piss bloomquist off with the chip and he will still beat them down lol. It's definitely unfair sometimes but like I've said before, he works hard.

Quote Originally Posted by fast18 View Post
    I think it's hilarious there are still people who think it's some conspiracy, and that they did not cheat. They got caught prepping tires. It's over. Quit crying and move on.
    but, yet we have 2 more pages, I agree time to move on