Page 1 of 11 123 ... LastLast

Default Rush Limbaugh Warns of Massive Leftist Violence if Trump Elected

Rush Limbaugh Warns of Massive Leftist Violence if Trump Elected
    Share this Tweet this Google +
    Email this
    JULY 1, 2016 11:06 AM
    ELECTION 2016
    ‘There is going to be rage. There are going to be lawsuits’

(Newsmax) – Rush Limbaugh is predicting “levels of violence that we have not seen” by the left if Donald Trump is elected president.

In his daily broadcast Thursday, the conservative radio host said “intelligence guided by experience” shows the left is not going to “jut sit idly by and accept this and say, ‘Good fight. We gave it everything we had, but we lost.’”

“They’re gonna do everything they can to undermine it,” he predicted. “And I think we’re gonna see levels of violence that we have not seen… I think they’re gonna do everything they can to see it that Trump never does get inaugurated.”

Limbaugh drew a comparison with Secretary of State John Kerry’s comment earlier this week on the vote in Britain to leave the European Union.

SPECIAL: Fight back against the Establishment Elites! Blast all 535 members of Congress with a red hot “Citizen Declaration of Independence” letter today! Together we can stop the globalist agenda and preserve American values!

At the Aspen Institute’s annual Ideas Festival in Colorado, Kerry was asked if the Brexit vote could be “walked back,” and he replied there are several possible avenues, the Aspen Times reported.

“I just think it shows the arrogance of these people,” Limbaugh said. “But there’s a strategy here, and they’re leftists.”

Limbaugh added:

“You know full well how the left goes crazy today protesting things, like in Ferguson, in Baltimore, take your pick,” he said. “You add to this the Democrats losing the presidency in November, and my sense is that there isn’t gonna be any peace. There’s gonna be anger. There is going to be rage. There are gonna be lawsuits. Everything about the victory is gonna be attacked.”

And Limbaugh said, there won’t be any condemnation from the media.

“The media will tell us that we must dig deep and understand why this is happening,” he said.

Hope they do and they all land in jail someone has to keep killary in line

Rush Limbaugh, boy there's someone who you can believe and look for advice. Hopefully, when the Clinton's take the White House he will move to another country take his "prescription" pills with him. Maybe him and Glenn Beck can get a discount on airfare together.

the only place killary is going is to jail

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    I wish you were right, but I really doubt it....

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Rush Limbaugh, boy there's someone who you can believe and look for advice. Hopefully, when the Clinton's take the White House he will move to another country take his "prescription" pills with him. Maybe him and Glenn Beck can get a discount on airfare together.
    No, that's you liberals that do that lying..... Whoopie, Al Sharpton and half the movie stars...good riddance.... I'll even offer to help them pack....

No she's not and you can go to the bank on that one. Ask Mud he will tell yeah

Rush Limball now there's a real winner.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    No, that's you liberals that do that lying..... Whoopie, Al Sharpton and half the movie stars...good riddance.... I'll even offer to help them pack....
    And you know better, you have plenty of liars on your side.

Really name them and as far as the celebs moving i will drive them , NAME A LIBERAL WITH HIS BACKGROUND

Really name them and as far as the celebs moving i will drive them , NAME A LIBERAL WITH HIS BACKGROUND
    If I'm not mistaken, I tried giving you facts before and you didn't like it. It's really sad, your mad at celebrities when the politicians are at fault. You guys will look for anyone to blame. What's next Grandma? I have about as much chance being Donnies VP as Hillary has going to jail. You, CW and a few others better face facts come November it's Clinton time!! LOL. The only way Donnie will see the inside of the WhiteHouse is if Bill and Hillary invite him over to ask for advice on some good illegals to cut the whitehouse lawn!! I'm sure he's got several working for him.

I'm sure there are plenty of idiot liberals, who are blow hard pill poppers that like to throw their political side into a tizzy. But, I can't think of any at this moment. His background?? That's a good one old fart!! You have really lost it when you believe ol Rushy! And you wonder what has happened to the Republicans.

Oh that's right I'm sorry you are the perfect party my bad GEESSHHH

How about you first start with the 17 that started out running for President this election I'm sure you could fine one or two don't you think. I remember your guy calling one lying Ted lol
    Last edited by kidrock; 07-02-2016 at 07:47 AM.

Last edited by old fan; 07-02-2016 at 08:05 AM.

the ones that repeatedly keep saying the need to go to jail! you all seriously make me laugh every time I see that! Its not gonna happen! The FTards are protected! cant no one touch them!

you mean they have witnesses killed don't you mean

I'm sure there are plenty of idiot liberals, who are blow hard pill poppers that like to throw their political side into a tizzy.
    Chris Matthews is a known drunk and is undeniably a gas bag and an idiot, liberal or otherwise. But he's got that tingling in his lower extremities going for him! LOL!

Just for the record I wouldn't advocate for El' Rushbo under any circumstances. I can't/won't listen to him. All one can say about him is he is wildly successful much to the chagrin of many and he pisses people off who I thoroughly enjoy being pissed off. In fact, judging by what is posted here he rubs some of ya'll the wrong way! LOL!!

I think ole Rush is clever and actually pretty accurate in a lot of his assessments. This ought to stir things up for the Clinton lovers. I do not listen to him all that much, but I get his sound bites and he is also very humorous. What I also think is funny is the haters who really do not listen to him, thinking he is all that serious. He is an entertainer and good one.

I think his assessment is pretty much right on target.

Slick Willie....." I did NOT meet with that woman in the airplane"............