Page 10 of 11 FirstFirst ... 891011 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    You probably should go back and read what I wrote, No where did I say it was accpetable behavior NO WHERE. I said it was none of my business which it's not, I said it happens all the time in the work place which it does, I said you would think the President should be held to a higher standard and I said they are human and make mistakes like the rest of us. And I never once said that he never raped anyone. I have said it is possible with his past history but, with no proof no one really knows for sure. If your going to say something I said at least get it right.
    Kid, you just can't make him understand, he thinks that all Republican politicians have never had inappropriate sex while in office!! This is what happens when your addicted to FOX news!! He's obviously been brainwashed. Only Bill and the Dems do it!! LOL

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Saying it's none of your business is closely akin to condoning it, or at the very least accepting it. I assume you are a tax payer. As a tax payer it IS some of your business that an employee that is paid with taxpayer money is breaking a huge tenet established long ago.

You also seem to be attempting to justify bad and terminable behavior with other bad and terminable behavior. That stuff never really works.

Is there any amount of proof that would be sufficient? If the rapist in chief and his enabling and defending wife had been able to prove that he didn't assault the 3 women they would have surely drug Lucianne Goldberg into court and sued her thoroughly. Especially after she challenged them to do just that on national TV. Ms. Goldberg looked directly into the camera and said "if it's not true then feel free to sue me mr. president". All we heard was crickets from the rapist and his enabler and defender wife. LOLOL!!! Personally that's when I began to give credence to what Juanita Broaddrick and others were saying.
    You know, you really have a serious problem with Bill. During the Bush Cheney administration, I had to start therapy sessions because it was so bothering the crookedness that they used. After they left office, some of their own people admitted to it. Anyway, therapy got me thru it!! Would you like the number of a good therapist to get you over Bill who hasn't been in office for YEARS!! Let it go dude and admit he was a good President! Him and Newt got things accomplished! Yes, I said it. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    You know, you really have a serious problem with Bill. During the Bush Cheney administration, I had to start therapy sessions because it was so bothering the crookedness that they used. After they left office, some of their own people admitted to it. Anyway, therapy got me thru it!! Would you like the number of a good therapist to get you over Bill who hasn't been in office for YEARS!! Let it go dude and admit he was a good President! Him and Newt got things accomplished! Yes, I said it. Lol
    I hope you continued therapy........

Kid, you just can't make him understand, he thinks that all Republican politicians have never had inappropriate sex while in office!! This is what happens when your addicted to FOX news!! He's obviously been brainwashed. Only Bill and the Dems do it!! LOL
    I don't condone or defend any of them. Unlike you. However, there is a certain degree of satisfaction to be derived from pointing it out to the rapist defenders, water carriers and surrogates, like you. LOLOL!!

It appears you take personal exception to the rapist in chief correctly being referred to as the rapist in chief and his wife being called the rapist enabler and defender. Fox News certainly weighs heavily on you psyche as well. You respond almost on cue. I like that. LOL!!

Whether you can bring yourself to fess up or not it IS some of every taxpayers business, and if you pay taxes then that includes you. Overlooking and even supporting this stuff is ultimately up to the individual but the fact remains that he was on government time and on government property in his specified workplace. For whatever strange reason one may choose to give the rapist in chief a complete pass but does not abdicate any taxpayer and voter of their civic involvement.

He!!, I wouldn't mind getting a hummer now and then from a company underling less than half my age on company time but I'm thinkin' the boss AND my wife would take a very dim view of those types of activities. Me thinks I'd be lookin' for a job AND a wife in the event of those types of activities. Neither of which do I want to lose.

In this case as taxpayers and voters we're the boss but too many just don't give a $hit enough or they're willing to be blinded by political leanings. And we all know why the rapist enabler and defender stuck around, and it wasn't because she so loved the rapist, that's for sure!! LOL!
    Like I said none of my business but, if you want to make it your have at it.

I don't condone or defend any of them. Unlike you. However, there is a certain degree of satisfaction to be derived from pointing it out to the rapist defenders, water carriers and surrogates, like you. LOLOL!!

It appears you take personal exception to the rapist in chief correctly being referred to as the rapist in chief and his wife being called the rapist enabler and defender. Fox News certainly weighs heavily on you psyche as well. You respond almost on cue. I like that. LOL!!
    I just like to point out the hypocrisy, I find it very entertaining for people like you that can't see it. I'm honestly just trying to help you out. It can't be good to hold onto anger like that for all these years? And come next January, to hear the words President Clinton again just can't be good for you. Don't blame Democrats blame yourself. The Republicans put Donald in there!! Not, the Dems. Keep in mind, a guy that basically from the time he said build the wall and Mexico will pay for it!! Had it sured up. No substance just a bunch of BS? Even made fun of McCain for getting captured! Truly amazing stuff. But hey it's your vote and he's hour dude!! Lol

I just like to point out the hypocrisy, I find it very entertaining for people like you that can't see it. I'm honestly just trying to help you out. It can't be good to hold onto anger like that for all these years? And come next January, to hear the words President Clinton again just can't be good for you. Don't blame Democrats blame yourself. The Republicans put Donald in there!! Not, the Dems. Keep in mind, a guy that basically from the time he said build the wall and Mexico will pay for it!! Had it sured up. No substance just a bunch of BS? Even made fun of McCain for getting captured! Truly amazing stuff. But hey it's your vote and he's hour dude!! Lol
    I have to agree, what a low blow to say about a POW in McCain and your right they voted him as their nominee and now have to live with it and then say If I don't vote for the Donald or Hillary I'm voting for Hillary now that is laughable.

It seems like they are already looking for scapegoat or someone else to blame.

I see I'm still under your skin. I like that. Don't concern yourself with any anger you may perceive, your concern is neither needed or wanted.

I really don't give a rats ass who's president, I just enjoy watching how you rapist apologists, water carrier's and surrogates take exception to the rapist being called a rapist and and his wife an enabler and defender!LOL!!

As far as who'll be president goes it won't make much difference. I just want things to last long enough that my wife and I remain relatively comfortable for the duration. What happens after that is of no concern to me. My only hope is that when the $hit eventually hits the fan, and it will, that those who voted for and supported the crooks and numb skull's that sold the whole deal down the river suffer the most. You sound as if you properly fit into that category.

We won't be voting for either of the candidates of the major party's. The one you're in love with is a lying, lowlife, rapist enabler and defender that would sell out her own grandmother to insure the preservation of power and money. The other is just a clown. Like picking between piss and puke as in what's for supper. You're the one who has already picked, I reckon you'll enjoy one or the other!! LOLOL!!

I see I'm still under your skin. I like that. Don't concern yourself with any anger you may perceive, your concern is neither needed or wanted.

I really don't give a rats ass who's president, I just enjoy watching how you rapist apologists, water carrier's and surrogates take exception to the rapist being called a rapist and and his wife an enabler and defender!LOL!!

As far as who'll be president goes it won't make much difference. I just want things to last long enough that my wife and I remain relatively comfortable for the duration. What happens after that is of no concern to me. My only hope is that when the $hit eventually hits the fan, and it will, that those who voted for and supported the crooks and numb skull's that sold the whole deal down the river suffer the most. You sound as if you properly fit into that category.

We won't be voting for either of the candidates of the major party's. The one you're in love with is a lying, lowlife, rapist enabler and defender that would sell out her own grandmother to insure the preservation of power and money. The other is just a clown. Like picking between piss and puke as in what's for supper. You're the one who has already picked, I reckon you'll enjoy one or the other!! LOLOL!!
    You obviously don't comprehend well? go back and look closer!!

I have to agree, what a low blow to say about a POW in McCain and your right they voted him as their nominee and now have to live with it and then say If I don't vote for the Donald or Hillary I'm voting for Hillary now that is laughable.

I know, I clearly stated I wasn't voting for either and even said I liked Rand Paul as a candidate! But, somehow since I'm not a Trumpster, I'm voting for Hillary? All I said was she will win against him and is the lessor of the evils. JMO! But, I voted for her???

lesser of 2 evils that's funny the Clintons are pure evil

You obviously don't comprehend well? go back and look closer!!
    Comprehension is not at all a problem when there is something comprehensible put forth. LOL!!

Comprehension is not at all a problem when there is something comprehensible put forth. LOL!!
    Some see what they want to see in a piece of writing? And they believe they comprehend.

Your right, they are looking!! I wonder if they realize, a vote for Trump in the primary was a vote for Hillary in the general election? Even the hardcore conservatives keep telling them that. But, somehow they say you and I voted for her. The way I see it , their more responsible for Hillary!! LOL But, it's their vote and the screaming and complaining will come in January!! 😀

prove it no wait you can't same total bullchit

I know, I clearly stated I wasn't voting for either and even said I liked Rand Paul as a candidate! But, somehow since I'm not a Trumpster, I'm voting for Hillary? All I said was she will win against him and is the lessor of the evils. JMO! But, I voted for her???
    I said I like and would have voted for Chris Christy and then when he was out I said I would vote for John Kasich but, no where have I said I would vote for Hillary. I don't care what they say if I don't vote for either I'm voting for Trump that's just BS.

I have news for you FOX news and O'Reilly have NOTHING to do with what I believe. Since you don't realize that it's the truth gained from an actual open mind and the desire to preserve this nation. is the real source. I understand how the left always deflects and misdirects blame. Criticizing anyone but themselves out of pure necessity.

Liberals would rather attack Conservatives and Republicans than anything else. They befriend anyone and everyone to try and destroy Conservatism and America as founded. Proof? A Muslim in the white house and even allowing them to infiltrate the government. Inciting civil unrest to accomplish an agenda that serves the United Nations over the United States.

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    I have news for you FOX news and O'Reilly have NOTHING to do with what I believe. Since you don't realize that it's the truth gained from an actual open mind and the desire to preserve this nation. is the real source. I understand how the left always deflects and misdirects blame. Criticizing anyone but themselves out of pure necessity.

Liberals would rather attack Conservatives and Republicans than anything else. They befriend anyone and everyone to try and destroy Conservatism and America as founded. Proof? A Muslim in the white house and even allowing them to infiltrate the government. Inciting civil unrest to accomplish an agenda that serves the United Nations over the United States.
    Open Mind??? Come on Clayton?? If Conservatives had an open mind, they would win and would have won the presidency.

Liberals attack Conservatives?? what are you doing repeatedly?

Inciting civil unrest?? The Conservatives are just as responsible for this mess as the Liberals. Listen to the hard right wingers on their talk radio or TV shows.

Again, look in a mirror buddy. It's goes both ways!

you don't see conservatives causing riots or unrest do you or for that matter condone it

If republicans didn't exist who would the democrats blame all their failed policies on?