Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

ole slick willie will rush to anything and I mean anything with a skirt maybe someone like caityln would be next

Rush is right on this. Heck, look how the anarchists have acted already at Trump rallies. I have been saying for months now that this will turn bloody. And..............i'm always right.

Quote Originally Posted by formercrewguy View Post
    Rush is right on this. Heck, look how the anarchists have acted already at Trump rallies. I have been saying for months now that this will turn bloody. And..............i'm always right.
    Yeah he is and I hope it does. All those anti-gun leftist liberals will get a rude awakening....esp down here in the South!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And you know better, you have plenty of liars on your side.
    There is not one Republican threatening to leave the United States if Trump is elected....not one, its all libs.... prove me wrong....

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    ole slick willie will rush to anything and I mean anything with a skirt maybe someone like caityln would be next
    The Clinton years were good years. Really miss those times, things have gone to he!! since then. Bushy and Cheney really started a downward spiral. Bill was the best.

Quote Originally Posted by AnonymousNate View Post
    the ones that repeatedly keep saying the need to go to jail! you all seriously make me laugh every time I see that! Its not gonna happen! The FTards are protected! cant no one touch them!
    On this, I fear you are right....

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    The Clinton years were good years. Really miss those times, things have gone to he!! since then. Bushy and Cheney really started a downward spiral. Bill was the best.
    Yeah Bill was the best.....whore! He inherited a great economy passed down from Reagan to Bush 1 and on to Slick Willie and his whorehouse!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yeah Bill was the best.....whore! He inherited a great economy passed down from Reagan to Bush 1 and on to Slick Willie and his whorehouse!
    Jr, I thought you were heading to Canada. Did you not make it yet? It's funny how you southern conservatives don't like Bill. But, you look the other way for all the southern Republicans that got their "hand" caught in the cookie jar!! Heck, you even reelected them and some to higher positions. It's called being a hypocrite. Jr. just some advice, if your looking to your politicians for morals and values, your in deep trouble. But, obviously from your posts you look to your politicians.

Quote Originally Posted by mudslinger47 View Post
    There is not one Republican threatening to leave the United States if Trump is elected....not one, its all libs.... prove me wrong....
    what's that got to do with lying? I thought we were talking about politicians lying. When a poltician libs are moving their more than likely lying

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    That's not true Bush1 economy was bad that's why he lost re-election
    http://www.forbes.com/sites/petercoh.../#719562c6b43c
    Last edited by kidrock; 07-03-2016 at 07:05 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    They were good years that's for sure. That's when politicians worked together to get things done for the good of the country and not themselves.

so lets see it wasn't just slick willie but all the leaders wow who would've thought that but why did he get impeached oh you forgot about that one

Some folks simply love rapists and vote for them, and would vote for them again.

Many American small businesses depend on exporting their products to Canada or Mexico under NAFTA. According to the U.S. Trade Representative, this trade supports over 140,000 small and medium-sized businesses in the US. [2]According to the Economic Policy Institute, California, Texas, Michigan and other states with high concentrations of manufacturing jobs were most affected by job loss due to NAFTA.[39] EPI economist Robert Scott estimates some 682,900 U.S. jobs have been "lost or displaced" as a result of the trade agreement

yep some people have no morals that's why they vote democrate

so lets see it wasn't just slick willie but all the leaders wow who would've thought that but why did he get impeached oh you forgot about that one
    No it wasn't just Bill and it never is just the President. You have to have a congress that can function as well unlike the current congress.

yep some people have no morals that's why they vote democrate
    I have plenty of morals so, do many other democrats but, your party has you so brain washed you will and do believe anything they tell you.

If have morals you wouldn't vote for such scum that cheat and do immoral things look up slick willies background or obamas

If have morals you wouldn't vote for such scum that cheat and do immoral things look up slick willies background or obamas
    Never voted for Obama and voted for Clinton the first time but, not the second but, under Bill Clinton we as a country were under good times there's no denying that.

I don't have justify if I have morals to you or anyone else for that matter.

And your going to vote for Trump lol !!!!