Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

ttps://fellowshipoftheminds.com/who do you think I will vote for Johnson can't win I would die before voting for killary maybe Darrell Castle lol
    Last edited by old fan; 07-03-2016 at 09:38 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    yep some people have no morals that's why they vote democrate
    Robert Bentley, Bob Packwood, Newt Gingrich, Herman Cain, David Vitter, Larry Craig, Mark Sanford, Mark Foley, Bob Livingston are just a few!! They aren't Democrats old fart!! But, hey when they put that R beside their name you sheep believe they have morals. Again, just like Jr if your going to your politicians for morals then you have a problem.

but can you name one democrat that has morals, Gingrich Ethics charges and reprimand which were all dropped except one

but can you name one democrat that has morals, Gingrich Ethics charges and reprimand which were all dropped except one
    Newt admitted to cheating on his wives at the same time he was leading to impeach Bill. But, you Republicans like to overlook that little fun fact. To answer your question, if your a politician most likely you don't have many morals R or D.

but some have more than others we know killary Is NOT

No woman/women has ever outed Newt as a rapist nor did he use his position of power to receive blow jobs from a low level underling in the Oval Office on company time.

Newt married his high school geometry teacher and had a child with her and began divorce proceedings while she was recovering from cancer surgery. Pretty low life, isn't it? However, his second wife divorced him and didn't come to his defense as an attack dog/bitch for purely monetary, power and political considerations.

Newt's a world class slime ball, that can't be seriously disputed, but not remotely in the league with the rapist in chief and his enabling "wife" who attacked the sexual assault victims as illiterate bimbo's, mentally unstable liar's and publicity hounds.

Anyone with half a brain knows politicians live and operate, and in fact thrive, in a huge vat of stinking, raw, fermenting sewage but the rapist in chief and his enabling partner are clearly in a class by themselves.

I don't think I can vote for him but I dearly love Donald Trump for repeatedly pointing that out!

hears a news flash for you Newt is not running for office YET
    Last edited by old fan; 07-03-2016 at 02:13 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    No woman/women has ever outed Newt as a rapist nor did he use his position of power to receive blow jobs from a low level underling in the Oval Office on company time.

Newt married his high school geometry teacher and had a child with her and began divorce proceedings while she was recovering from cancer surgery. Pretty low life, isn't it? However, his second wife divorced him and didn't come to his defense as an attack dog/bitch for purely monetary, power and political considerations.

Newt's a world class slime ball, that can't be seriously disputed, but not remotely in the league with the rapist in chief and his enabling "wife" who attacked the sexual assault victims as illiterate bimbo's, mentally unstable liar's and publicity hounds.

Anyone with half a brain knows politicians live and operate, and in fact thrive, in a huge vat of stinking, raw, fermenting sewage but the rapist in chief and his enabling partner are clearly in a class by themselves.

I don't think I can vote for him but I dearly love Donald Trump for repeatedly pointing that out!
    It appears you don't like Bill.

Bill is nice guy just as corrupt as he11 I guess you like that

Bill is nice guy just as corrupt as he11 I guess you like that
    Best President in my life time, if I can make it another 8 years maybe Hillary can top him. But, I have my doubts.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Best President in my life time, if I can make it another 8 years maybe Hillary can top him. But, I have my doubts.
    Most corrupt president in my life time.

LOL, Hilly hasn't been on top of Bill since the seventies.
    BTW, I love when people point to other bad behavior to justify slime. Why should anyone care about people being trotted out that have no bearing on what is happening now. Defending the Clintons shows only one thing. Someone that either thinks that low life slime should be leading the Country or they are clueless.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOL, Hilly hasn't been on top of Bill since the seventies.
    BTW, I love when people point to other bad behavior to justify slime. Why should anyone care about people being trotted out that have no bearing on what is happening now. Defending the Clintons shows only one thing. Someone that either thinks that low life slime should be leading the Country or they are clueless.
    Hey, your a Tony fan. I figured you'd like Bill. When it comes to women they are two peas in a pod.

LOL, what are you talking about? That makes no sense. I have heard TS derided, hated etc. but never have I heard him compared to a skirt chaser like the Rapist Clinton.

what makes it worse Hillary allows it

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    LOL, what are you talking about? That makes no sense. I have heard TS derided, hated etc. but never have I heard him compared to a skirt chaser like the Rapist Clinton.
    Tony's a good guy and does alot of very nice things under the radar. But, I think he's a skirt chaser. I believe there were a few interesting articles s few years back. But, he's not the r word. That's a harsh tag. But, I guess on 4m anything goes.

It appears you don't like Bill.
    I don't like rapists. Period. It appears you do like rapists.

The fact that a repeat offender rapist got elected twice, got blow jobs in the Oval Office on company time from a low level underling, was impeached and disbarred for perjuring himself really should make him eligible to be considered the best at something by someone. LOL! His enabler wife can top him at demonizing his rape victims, and that for sure can't be disputed!
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-03-2016 at 07:20 PM.

Rush Limbaugh, boy there's someone who you can believe and look for advice. Hopefully, when the Clinton's take the White House he will move to another country take his "prescription" pills with him. Maybe him and Glenn Beck can get a discount on airfare together.
    You would be wise to open open your eyes instead of blindly putting down people that speak the truth.

But are you capable???

When two or three women accuse a man of rape, there has to be something to it. Yes it is harsh, but the Clinton behavior drives the narrative. I am acquainted with friends Tony has since he started racing. He does do a lot of good things under the radar. He might of chased the girls, I am sure he has, but he certainly didn't have a wife. I do wonder if he feels his freedom to race wherever and when ever he wants, is going to make up for not raising a family. That would be a question for him to answer himself someday.

The Clinton years were good years. Really miss those times, things have gone to he!! since then. Bushy and Cheney really started a downward spiral. Bill was the best.
    Good times???? Yeah right, how warped it is to put the Clintons on a pedistal. Clinton, Johnson, and Carter slowly turned this nation to ruins and led to the worst man ever elected, Obummer. Every political thought that you have are the result of liberals brainwashing you through the education system and their media finishing you off. This nation will collapse if too many people think as you do. Facts, truth, and our system as founded don't mean squat to you and that is makes the role of decent citizens all the harder.