OK ... So im trying to grasp's the rule of thumb in short track racing .... What I see is alot of times is several good cars doing some good racing .... Than a caution and we get the dive bombers who try to make it happen when theres no way its going to work .... I watch a good car get hit from behind and spun .... The rules are if you STOP on the Track ( YOU go to the rear ) .... What the hell kind rule is that .... Last nite I watched it happen ....after the race the driver that caused the wreck goes to the other drivers pit to say it was all me ( my bad ) Sorry .. I was driving over my head ....This should be called * The MAN UP RULE * .... If you know its your fault you should man up ....Send yourself to the back .... How about that .... Something else I saw last nite .... A driver running the high line is faster than the guy on the bottom ....So the guy on the bottom starts driving a higher line squeezing out the lane on top .... Now all we have is a bottle neck ( a traffic jam of sorts ) Yea I guess its racing but the fast line is at the top ....Serveral other cars drive away on top .... It was a good race up front & on top ....After the race I watch the frustration on the track/drivers showing thier anger .... Maybe the track needs to water the bottom to get a second line or something .... I dunno the answer .... But I sure watched alot of cars being junked from the current rules package ....