Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

a tool using a tool brillante lol

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    I think the original poster Davis(something) is just trying to stir the B.S. I saw in the archives him doing the same thing about something else with Bloomer.
    Do you work for homeland security or the FBI? You really have to go dig in the archives to review all my past posts so you can determine my intent? I am merely asking how any team is cost saving by buying a machine such as the one Bloomer has? Lucas/WoO got all bent out of shape over a $700 part but this is OK. I don't care if Bloomer, Rumley, Mark Richards, and Bowyer all have one but to say that banning Rumley's device was cost saving was total BS!

yep they ban that device bet let driver return after multiple time having tire not come clean from the labs

Quote Originally Posted by davis2902 View Post
    Do you work for homeland security or the FBI? You really have to go dig in the archives to review all my past posts so you can determine my intent? I am merely asking how any team is cost saving by buying a machine such as the one Bloomer has? Lucas/WoO got all bent out of shape over a $700 part but this is OK. I don't care if Bloomer, Rumley, Mark Richards, and Bowyer all have one but to say that banning Rumley's device was cost saving was total BS!
    Anyone who really has a clue about what goes on in the LM world knows it was BS. It is what it is though...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Dlm drivers have been getting parts from NASCRAP for many years now. Then it was wind tunnel testing now this..its just a trickle down affect theres nothing much you can do about it

64,950 and it can be yours from mittler brothers in foristell mo

No. I was looking for something else and came across it. Only takes about 2 mins with the search box.

Nobody can control what these guys have in the shop. Just like they can't control how fancy the hauler is driving down the road. That's not these sanctions business nor is it there spot to say anything.

If you have a problem with bloomers pull down rig, then you have a problem with pretty much every team out there that has a certain toy or a brand new hauler.

Take your Bernie Sanders mentality elsewhere.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    Nobody can control what these guys have in the shop. Just like they can't control how fancy the hauler is driving down the road. That's not these sanctions business nor is it there spot to say anything.

If you have a problem with bloomers pull down rig, then you have a problem with pretty much every team out there that has a certain toy or a brand new hauler.

Take your Bernie Sanders mentality elsewhere.
    I don't have a problem or a Bernie Sanders mentality because I know that certain teams will always have better shop equipment or haulers than the other, but you are missing the whole point. I am merely pointing out that the "smaller box", as it is being called, is doing nothing to curtail costs. I recall a statement made by a series official, that everyone would have to hire a team engineer to do the research needed to make Rumley's device work. It certainly takes someone with that degree of knowledge to apply the data from a pull down or 7 post rig. As for the wind tunnel thing, Wolfpack had some of the worst looking LM bodies ever and you see that they ran their course.

betcha rumley has the same thing if not better

Andy Petre came up with it.Blooms came from Mike Waltrip.

I don't have a problem or a Bernie Sanders mentality because I know that certain teams will always have better shop equipment or haulers than the other, but you are missing the whole point. I am merely pointing out that the "smaller box", as it is being called, is doing nothing to curtail costs. I recall a statement made by a series official, that everyone would have to hire a team engineer to do the research needed to make Rumley's device work. It certainly takes someone with that degree of knowledge to apply the data from a pull down or 7 post rig. As for the wind tunnel thing, Wolfpack had some of the worst looking LM bodies ever and you see that they ran their course.

A pull down rig is a piece of shop equipment. That's all it is. It's expensive no doubt. But the series has no authority to regulate what goes on the shops. All they care about is whether the car is legal on the track.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 07-04-2016 at 05:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    A pull down rig is a piece of shop equipment. That's all it is. It's expensive no doubt. But the series has no authority what to regulate that goes on the shops. All they care about is whether the car is legal on the track.
    What they care about is bringing cars back to the pack but unwilling to call it what it is. Thus, some are confused by the fake cost argument.
    Last edited by MasterSbilt_Racer; 07-04-2016 at 06:00 PM.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Like some have stated, the different series can't make rules for teams at their shops or hauling the cars down the road! They can only worry about the car on the track. I will say, Scott, Richards, Rumleys and a few others better make their money now! Because in a few years they will be lucky to be running against themselves. The car builders, the big money teams are killing the sport by a slow death. I know it's just the nature of the beast. But, owners aren't going to keep throwing money at 10th place finishes!! Richards on the WoO and Bloomer cleaning house on the Lucas! Not, many crumbs left.

http://www.mittlerbros.com/videos what about the locals just not showing up that might be a wake up call

And what chassis builder wouldnt have one of those to see what his product is doin before it goes out the door? Bloomquist builds his own so why wouldnt he have one? Seems like you should be able to take your car to whomever built it and be able to dyno it..for a small fee of course lol

exactly you think Richards and Pierce etc may have it also

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    And what chassis builder wouldnt have one of those to see what his product is doin before it goes out the door? Bloomquist builds his own so why wouldnt he have one? Seems like you should be able to take your car to whomever built it and be able to dyno it..for a small fee of course lol
    Right now, I think zero builders have a pulldown rig. Bloomer is not a builder.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Who does bobby pierce drive for in the trucks

Notice the other precision plate in the bay closer to the guy taking the picture lol