Default Busting out on restarts

I know it's hard to fix a problem without experiencing what the car is doing in person so I will try to give all the info I can. Im running a ford 2300 stock rods and crank, head flowed with all good parts and .425 lift cam with 250@.050 260 @.050. The problem im having is coming to the green when I get in the gas the motor pops and cracks through the intake. If I use low gear and go to second theres no problem. Once green the car is awesome fast. Ive been doing this for years and have never ran into this before. Once before last year the car did this and I put a smaller cam in with a longer pipe and it went away. Oval intake and head. 350 carb built by parker years ago but has never gave any trouble. Turning 7500-8000 on dirt.

If the car has a 70 on the side, it's probably the loose nut behind the wheel.

Thats it! I knew it was something simple!

i would look into that old parker carb and see what going on,was it sneezing or stumbling?

Carb issue, I had a 7448 on a 2.3L years ago and it stumbled bad on a slow start/restart. Rules made me switch to a stock ford carb and it would take off at any RPM and that was the ONLY change I made.

not enough pump spray. pop thru intake =looking for fuel