Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lasalle SN

Thumbs down Lasalle SN

has Tony lost it $30.00 for a $5000.00 to win S.N. purse I was going but I am going to pass this one up

What's the going price for admission this year? Lasalle is the closest one to me.

It is a lot but it will be worth it. He should have a higher purse though. He will make a killing I bet he will have a huge crowd with fireworks added. I'm making the 2 hr drive and hoping Tony runs the late model feature first.

Going price is $25 but with it being $30 you can get in pits for $5 more @ LaSalle

Merritt Speedway SN stop is only $10 or $15 grand stand price. $5k to win. They did only charge $5 grand stand admission last night for $1500 to win LM and $1000 to win mods plus fireworks.

oakshade I read is 12 bucks to get in both nights

I believe Oakshade is $12 for general admission and $20 for pit passes every week. They dont charge extra for special shows. Kudos to Oakshade for doing this. It was this way 2years ago when me and a buddy went.

I know I won't be missed but if you're gonna start pricing yourself like NASCAR, eventually your stands will look like NASCAR.

$30 is a little high...but it has fireworks. Wait for it....I hear the folks saying they don't about fireworks chirping in on this. But in terms of pricing like NASCAR....please, the stands are empty because NASCAR is BORING, not expensive!!!

FarmerCity Is 25 Bucks and 10,000 to win......

I live 5 minutes from the track and I'm not going. This is what kills racing ''GREED''. Have fun ya'll.

Quote Originally Posted by 427c.i. View Post
    I know I won't be missed but if you're gonna start pricing yourself like NASCAR, eventually your stands will look like NASCAR.
    I have some friends that own big campers and use too go to NASCAR races all over the USA.... They said they go to Other things now because it went from 10 bucks too park there camper to 30 to 50 to 80. Drinks went from 2 bucks to 4 bucks to 7 bucks...Then they made them think they were not welcome, that you had too be young too be there, so they said fine we go some were else...NASCAR was trying too get more young fans ran off a lot of older fans....They ran off fans that went too 10 races for fans that go to 2 or 3,, Then some of the young fans went 2 years and moved on too something else .. France is a Idiot...... Somethings can only cost so much or people find something else too do.....

Quote Originally Posted by BirkyTime15B View Post
    $30 is a little high...but it has fireworks. Wait for it....I hear the folks saying they don't about fireworks chirping in on this. But in terms of pricing like NASCAR....please, the stands are empty because NASCAR is BORING, not expensive!!!
    not expensive!!! A room in town that gos for 60 $ on race day 200 $, parking 40 $, pop 7 $ hamburger 8 $ Beer 10 $...Plus NASCAR is BORING....Plus I came too see a RACE NOT fireworks......
    If I wanted too see Fireworks... I go to Nashville they but on the biggest show in the USA....
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 07-04-2016 at 10:43 AM.

you need fans from all ages

See Heckenast,Weaver and Spatola will be there. No Babb wonder if Shirley will be there?

also Chris Simpson will be there

It's still cheaper and more fun than a pro basketball game...football game... Baseball game...Etc Etc

And a heck va alot more fun

You can't get in a cardinal ball game for under 30 bucks plus 20 to park etc etc etc

Quote Originally Posted by bang d. Cushion View Post
    well i would consider this a 2nd tier race so actually i can go to ahl hockey games for cheaper than this. Those are chicago prices too.
    have fun in july seeing a hockey game lol