Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Lasalle SN

Not only the feature was good the heats looked good on DoD as well.

Sounds like a great race
    I am what I am

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Gotta love the guy in the green shirt throwing his hands up in disgust as Pierce gets Weaver at the line. I myself sure would have liked to see Weaver get the win and no I'm not a bobby Perece hater.
    Been friends with Weaver for years And Was hoping he win and Not a hater ether.....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Been friends with Weaver for years And Was hoping he win and Not a hater ether.....
    Yeah Weaver's a good guy and heck of a wheelman.

Was surprised a few mentioned drivers weren't there but the LM put on an excellent show. Cool to see drivers such as Joey Coulter, Austin Smith, Tyler Erb for the first time. All three were impressive......Concerning admission price,
    probably a little high but glad to pay it if the drivers are compensated for the increased gross at the gate.

Just wanted to add.....Izzo went the extra mile to give a great racing surface to the drivers and fans
    Last edited by MUD MAESTRO; 07-05-2016 at 05:43 PM.

30.00 bucks is way too much for a to 5,000.00 IMO, GREAT race or not. and what about the drivers and teams? STILL RACING FOR 5,000 for most of these regional shows. The cost of racing keeps going UP but not the purses.
    Last edited by IZZOJR16; 07-05-2016 at 07:03 PM.

Love the upgrades to the track,tony. I'll pay 30 bucks for that show anyday and judging by the crowd,others will too. I think the banking change in the corners is what really helped. I don't think moving the tires in during miracle is fair to the leader,but overall,you keep promoting super lates in our area and I will be there. Thanks for a great nite,Lasalle speedway.

Quote Originally Posted by SHOE32 View Post
    Love the upgrades to the track,tony. I'll pay 30 bucks for that show anyday and judging by the crowd,others will too. I think the banking change in the corners is what really helped. I don't think moving the tires in during miracle is fair to the leader,but overall,you keep promoting super lates in our area and I will be there. Thanks for a great nite,Lasalle speedway.
    I've been to two races at Lasalle this year and they both sucked so I stayed home last night, figures I miss the only decent race there this year.

Anyone else think that Austin Smith might of won that race or at least made it really more interesting if he didn't wreck it?

I think Bob would have released the Kid to the high side, if anyone would have challenged from behind. They have it going on, with that said.......... GO WEAVER

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    My point was in regards to other forms of entertainment $30 isn't bad... That's how I look at it...a movie is $10-$12... I'd rather see a race...just my opinion
    Now bring a famiky with and I'm not broke but I'm not dumb either

I don't know where you go to the movies but they are only like $6.50 or $7.00 and that's after the matinee.

I don't like scripted finishes like a movies