Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

I like the comparison at the end. A boy named Harold Harold was a bright child. He grew up in America. He went to schooland had a bright future ahead of him. Harold was full of life but was cut short in a violent moment. Whilefew people had ever heard of Harold before his death, many didafterward. And in death, something very shocking happened. What was so shocking, especially when it is compared to the death of someone elserecently in the news? Harold was Harold Greene, Major General, United States Army. On Aug. 5, 2014, Major General Greene was killed by a Talibanterrorist. He was returned to America with full military honors. It has been a tradition that the president attends the funeral ofgeneral and flag officers killed in the line of duty. Richard Nixon attended the funeral of a major general killed inVietnam and George W. Bush attended the funeral of Lieutenant GeneralTimothy Maude, who was killed in the 9/11 attacks. While Major General Greene was buried, Barack Obama was golfing. Thevice president wasn't there either. Neither was the secretary ofdefense. Flags were not even lowered half-mast. Four days afterHarold Greene gave his life for America, Michael Brown was killed inFerguson, Missouri. Brown was at best a thug. In the minutes beforehis death, he committed a robbery at a local convenience store.According to other reports, Brown struck Officer Darren Wilson andshattered his orbital bone. Obama sent a three-person delegation to Brown's funeral! Obama wouldnot attend the funeral of the highest ranking military officerkilled in the line of duty since 9/11, yet he sent a delegation tothe funeral of a thug. When Margaret Thatcher, one of America's staunchest allies andRonald Reagan's partner in bringing down Soviet communism, died,Obama sent only a small low-level delegation to her funeral. The snub was not missed by the British. When Chris Kyle, the most lethal American sniper in history wasmurdered, there was no expression of sympathy from the White House. But when Whitney Houston died from drug overdose, Obama ordered allflags be flown at half-mast. There was no White House delegation at the funeral of an Americanhero. American heroes die and Obama goes to the golf course. A thugdies and he gets a White House delegation. No wonder most "REAL" Americans holdObama in such contempt, especially members of our Military. And the only difference between Obama andHillary is that she doesn't play golf.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I have inside knowledge that Hillary is selecting Rosie O'Donnell as her VP. It's right, you heard it here on 4m. Together they are taking Donnie on, their slogan "Thump the Chump Trump 2016"!! Since Hillary has a huge 4m following, don't miss out on shirts and hats to show your support. Get them while they last!! What could show your support more than wearing a Thump Trump, Vote Clinton t shirt to your local race tracks around the country!! You will be envied by your fellow race fans and the talk of the stands. 
    I sincerely believe that anyone wearing a stump trump shirt at any race track would probably be ridiculed to the point where they would either take it off or just leave due to the embarrasment ! There are far more trump supporters in the stands than Hillary and Rosie supporters and you can take that to the bank ! Hey mud duck why don't you wear your anti trump shirt to Hagerstown and see how you make out !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirtMAN007 View Post
    I sincerely believe that anyone wearing a stump trump shirt at any race track would probably be ridiculed to the point where they would either take it off or just leave due to the embarrasment ! There are far more trump supporters in the stands than Hillary and Rosie supporters and you can take that to the bank ! Hey mud duck why don't you wear your anti trump shirt to Hagerstown and see how you make out !!!!
    I should Dirt. I would like to get back to Hagerstown before I'm too old to get around. Which isn't far off. I sure miss that place. See if it's as bad as everyone says. Does Covert run there anymore? If so, maybe I could stop by and get you and him to sign my t shift?

I should Dirt. I would like to get back to Hagerstown before I'm too old to get around. Which isn't far off. I sure miss that place. See if it's as bad as everyone says. Does Covert run there anymore? If so, maybe I could stop by and get you and him to sign my t shift?
    Please wear your Never Trump tee shirt to all racing events and sit down low in the stands so that many fans can see you. Do you have one touch 911 on your cell phone?

CW, are you inciting violence against an anti Trumpster or just me? Here, I thought you conservatives were peaceful people. I've seen several jacked up 4x4s with support Trump stickers in my area. But, I don't want to harm them. I just shake my head and drive on peacefully and think to myself hope that sticker comes off easy for them come the day after election.

I wouldn't be afraid to wear a t-shirt to a race track that said I can't and won't vote for Clinton or Trump.

CW, are you inciting violence against an anti Trumpster or just me? Here, I thought you conservatives were peaceful people. I've seen several jacked up 4x4s with support Trump stickers in my area. But, I don't want to harm them. I just shake my head and drive on peacefully and think to myself hope that sticker comes off easy for them come the day after election.
    Kinda like the idiots who still have Obama stickers on their car...just look at them and shake my head.