For Immediate Release
July 6, 2016

Adam Bowman Bags Top 5 in Born Free 40

Seymour, Indiana (07/06/16) – Adam Bowman powered his Black Diamond by Club 29 Race Car #77 Jay D ickens Racing Engine Super Late Model to a Top-5 finish in Saturday night’s Born Free 40 at Brownstown Speedway.

“We had a really good car all night, and I’m getting more and more comfortable in the Super Late Model,” commented Bowman. “This run was a big shot in the arm for me and my team. Hopefully we can continue to progress in the division.”

Competing in the unsanctioned Born Free 40, Adam Bowman visited Brownstown Speedway (Brownstown, Indiana) on Saturday night for the $5,000-to-win A-Main. With a field of 24 entries registered Bowman followed up the 4th-fastest time in his group with a 4th-place finish in his heat race. Starting in the 11th-position for the feature, Adam wheeled in his way through the field as he advanced six positions to score a 5th-place finish behind Devin Gilpin, Michael Chilton, Steve Casebolt, and Justin Ratliff.

For full results from this event, please visit www.BrownstownSpeedway.com .

This Friday, July 8 Bowman will compete at Moler Raceway Park (Williamsburg, Ohio) in a $1,200-to-win event for Super Late Models. His plans for Saturday are still up in the air. For more information on the event, please visit www.MolerRacewayPark.com .

Bowman Motorsports would like to thank their marketing partners, which include Valvoline, Smoker Friendly Retail Stores, Penske Shocks, Garlich, Kimball Midwest by Krissie, Hoosier Racing Tire by Zoo, B&H Electric and Supply, Jay D ickens Racing Engines, Diamond Auto Sales, Black Diamond Race Cars by Club 29, AR Bodies, FK Rod Ends, Sweet Manufacturing, Quarter Master, Fragola Performance Systems, Jones Racing Products, Strange Oval, Bell Helmets, Peterson Fluid Systems, Wilwood, CV Products, Wiles Driveshafts, and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Bowman Motorsports please visit www.BowmanDirt.com .