Default it may not be late moels

indiana open wheel usac racing july8,9,10,13,14,15,16.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by buster83 View Post
    indiana open wheel usac racing july8,9,10,13,14,15,16.
    It's Indiana Sprint Week with the USAC 410 Non-Wing Sprints. Might try to Lincoln Park Speedway in Putnamville, Indiana next Week in between UMP Summer Nationals Races.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 5 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Fairbury (IL) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, Grundy Co (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Indiana Sprint Week is one of the best series of it's kind year in and year out. All the venues are top notch, great car counts and some of the best racing you'll see anywhere. The 410 wingless sprinters on dirt make for some of the most exciting racing you'll see anywhere.

We wait all year for ISW! We'll be doing Gas City, Kokomo, Terre Haute and Putnamville. Wish we could do them all but sadly making a living continues to interfere with racing.

If you can attend one or more of these events it is highly recommended that you do. It's good stuff!

*** Jul 08 Gas City, IN Gas City I-69 Speedway
    *** Jul 09 Kokomo, IN Kokomo Speedway
    *** Jul 10 Lawrenceburg, IN Lawrenceburg Speedway
    *** Jul 13 Terre Haute, IN Terre Haute Action Track
    *** Jul 14 Putnamville, IN Lincoln Park Speedway
    *** Jul 15 Bloomington, IN Bloomington Speedway
    *** Jul 16 Haubstadt, IN Tri-State Speedway
    Last edited by CIRF; 07-07-2016 at 09:52 AM.

Yea If you like Sprints.. Or you just like racing .. Thes Boys Race,, and Race hard,,Even if you Dont like Sprints,, you will see some Good racing....
    Had too add With out the Wing they have too drive them.. and there is a lot of power slides and out side pass or drive right under him... Sprints with no wings are Cool...
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 07-07-2016 at 10:08 AM.

Non wing sprint cars are generally very entertaining. If I was closer to Indiana is definitely check out some of these shows.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Non wing 410's are the only racing that can compare with DLM's

As often as not 410 nonwings actually surpass dirt late models in quality and excitement. So many times we've watched two or three guys back sprinters into the corner side by side a foot or two apart, pull both front wheels off the ground while executing a near full lock broadslide and come off the corner without touching one another. Sometimes they'll do that lap after lap. I know of no other type racecar capable of doing that.

Wheelies from Sprints are so COOL.....Front wheels 2 foot in the air at 100 miles a hour......Side by side.. thats racing at it best....

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Wheelies from Sprints are so COOL.....Front wheels 2 foot in the air at 100 miles a hour......Side by side.. thats racing at it best....
    Yessir Cardirt. Watching the 410's getting in to turn 1 at Terre Haute will flat make the hair on the back of your neck stand straight up.

I'm posting a couple of links pertaining to Indiana Sprint Week. One is a 2016 ISW TV promotional interview with drivers Jerry Coons Jr. and Aaron Farney and the other is a video montage from 2015 ISW. The montage is a very cool highlight reel that gives a great feel for the close competition that is vastly prevalent in 410 wingless sprint car racing.

http://www.wthr.com/story/32387506/i...es-in-9-nights
    https://youtu.be/PKl_IoWswRU

cya there hope to make a few.

Quote Originally Posted by bullring View Post
    Non wing 410's are the only racing that can compare with DLM's
    Agreed for sure.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Indiana Sprint Week is one of the best series of it's kind year in and year out. All the venues are top notch, great car counts and some of the best racing you'll see anywhere. The 410 wingless sprinters on dirt make for some of the most exciting racing you'll see anywhere.

We wait all year for ISW! We'll be doing Gas City, Kokomo, Terre Haute and Putnamville. Wish we could do them all but sadly making a living continues to interfere with racing.

If you can attend one or more of these events it is highly recommended that you do. It's good stuff!

*** Jul 08 Gas City, IN Gas City I-69 Speedway
    *** Jul 09 Kokomo, IN Kokomo Speedway
    *** Jul 10 Lawrenceburg, IN Lawrenceburg Speedway
    *** Jul 13 Terre Haute, IN Terre Haute Action Track
    *** Jul 14 Putnamville, IN Lincoln Park Speedway
    *** Jul 15 Bloomington, IN Bloomington Speedway
    *** Jul 16 Haubstadt, IN Tri-State Speedway
    I'd love to hit this deal. Been to Gas City, liked it a lot. The wingless sprints are second to none, just bada$$.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I have only seen the USAC sprints during their Eastern Storm tours over the last few years. They usually put on their best show at Grandview when they come east. A few folks I know say if you like them at Grandview, you have to see them run during Indiana Speedweeks, there is nothing like it. ISW is on my life bucket list.
    Last edited by BTExpress; 07-08-2016 at 12:21 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    I'd love to hit this deal. Been to Gas City, liked it a lot. The wingless sprints are second to none, just bada$$.
    If you've been to Gas City you'd really love Kokomo!

As good as the bull rings are our first love during ISW is the big long half mile at Terre Haute. You tend to hold your breath sometimes hoping the boys don't get tangled up cause a bad crash at THAT is going to hurt. The speed and respect the guys show at THAT is a show all by itself, and then you throw in the huge sliders and high side passing and it makes for an incredible spectacle.

It's really no wonder so many of the wingless guys have successfully made the transition on to NASCAR. Several with exceedingly fruitful careers.

The car control in tight quarters that the top echelon wingless sprint drivers display on dirt is truly remarkable. The horsepower to weight ratio coupled with very little down force requires drivers to have a mixture of patience, respect and fearless reckless abandon. For the most part they have to wait for their opportunity to pass a guy clean. They just can't lean on one another and muscle their way around, especially at the really fast joints like Terre Haute, Perris and Eldora.