Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Nah, Duggan didn't win that much, and when he did turn heel, he was really bad at it. You'd have to go with a young heel type to describe Bobby Pierce. Maybe a young Curt Henning.
    you have a point.........I was thinking more about not being afraid to use the stick on somebody if needed with Bobby.....and again, in a good way, lol.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I would think Owens would be a better Henning.....slap his chewing gum into the stands.

I always liked hacksaw. Anyone that can scream "HOOOOOOOO" and get away with it is alright with me.

Bobby would be good Rey Mysterio. Does things that shouldn't be possible, and can whip up on the giants. Also both are short in stature.

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    I would think Owens would be a better Henning.....slap his chewing gum into the stands.

I always liked hacksaw. Anyone that can scream "HOOOOOOOO" and get away with it is alright with me.

Bobby would be good Rey Mysterio. Does things that shouldn't be possible, and can whip up on the giants. Also both are short in stature.
    I wouldn't say Owens is heel enough to be Henning.

Mysterio is good comparison for Pierce, but he's been a face for as long as I can remember. Maybe Seth Rollins = Bobby Pierce. Polarizing young guys who can beat up on the legends when necessary, and people either love 'em or hate 'em, ain't much middle ground.

This got me thinking. I wonder how many wrasslin' fans we got here. Got an idea for a fun thread.
    Last edited by Josh Bayko; 07-07-2016 at 10:00 PM.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

You're right about Owens.....he's too much of a nice guy to be a heel. I just thought the chewing gum connection was a good laugh.

I was a big wrestling fan a few years ago, back when in the rock and stone cold era. Don't watch it as much now.

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    Whatever happened to the days when racers would actually make the effort to figure their own cars out? Now it seems everybody needs their hand held or a baby sitter to tell them what bolt to turn.
    Isnt this the truth.

I think it's great Pierce keeps winning in their own chassis.

Bobby wins again..

Melvin sold his Pierce cars after the Belleville incident

Melvin was pretty pissed and they were for sale the next day

Yeah he's the other one I forgot. Feger an Schmitt both were pretty pissed they both got rid of them right after their incidents.

A&E.... You hit the nail on the head.

When I moved the right side rear rail in on my ancient Mastersbilt one hot shot told me it was a mistake unless it was done on the MB jig! Yeah like I can't modify a 20 year old car and do it right. I guess some guys don't own welders.
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    I wouldn't say Owens is heel enough to be Henning.

Mysterio is good comparison for Pierce, but he's been a face for as long as I can remember. Maybe Seth Rollins = Bobby Pierce. Polarizing young guys who can beat up on the legends when necessary, and people either love 'em or hate 'em, ain't much middle ground.

This got me thinking. I wonder how many wrasslin' fans we got here. Got an idea for a fun thread.
    LMAO Thanks for the idea on the wrasslin thread. IT'S STARTED.
    Nathan Stephens

Next Race - TBA
    2024 Season: 3 - Brownstown (IN) 1, Farmer City (IL) 1, & Kankakee (IL) 1

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    Yeah he's the other one I forgot. Feger an Schmitt both were pretty pissed they both got rid of them right after their incidents.
    Wrong! Both still had their Pierce cars for quite awhile after the incidents. Feger, I'm thinking, still has his and has ran it this season.

After going out on a limb with the Bill West equipment, switching to the Pierce cars has revitalized Weavers racing program.

Wrong feger doesn't have a Pierce he has his make hustler which may be a knock off an he has a bad an a victory circle by Moyer.he dumped the broken Peirce car off at the front door of Peirce's shop the same night the incident happened.

Wrong feger doesn't have a Pierce he has his make hustler which may be a knock off an he has a bad an a victory circle by Moyer.he dumped the broken Peirce car off at the front door of Peirce's shop the same night the incident happened.
    LMFAO!! Funny His "hustler" Pierce car was ran in Peoria earlier this year and he said he had over 300 nights on it at that time. He also rolled it this year. Call it a Hustler or Pierce or whatever else you want to say, but it was built at Pierce's shop so it is what it is. Not gonna argueabout a name, but he still has the same car that he had when him and Bobby had their run in.

wrong again....jason ended up buying that car

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    wrong again....jason ended up buying that car
    Piercefan, I know you know a lot about the pierces. Why do you continue to comment about them? You have already stated that they have gotten mad at you in the past. Why keep the dedication up?

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    Piercefan, I know you know a lot about the pierces. Why do you continue to comment about them? You have already stated that they have gotten mad at you in the past. Why keep the dedication up?
    I never said they were mad at me? Where did that come from?

Quote Originally Posted by D. Tidrow View Post
    I dont mine if Pfan sticks up for his Boy.. If he dont mind I will slam His boy if he wrecks someone....He just has to realize that a LOT of people Dont Like Bob or his Wife.....