Default Highland Speedway Summer Nationals are this saturday!!!!

The 2016 UMP Summer Nationals rolls into the Highland Speedway on Saturday, July 9. This is a $10,000 to win purse for the UMP Late Models. Also racing will be Modifieds ($1000 to win) and BMods ($750 to win). Grandstand gates opens at 3:30 pm. Admission is $30 for adults, with children 12 and under free with an adult admission. Box seats are $35.

Pits open at 12 noon. Pit passes are $40. Children 12 and under can purchase $20 pit passes if they are accompanied by an adult and have both parents’ signatures on the minor release form.

Qualifying/hot laps start at 6:15 pm with racing to follow.

Come out and enjoy some the best racers in our area try to capture the checkered flag.

You can check out our website, highlandspeedway.com or go to our facebook page, Highland Speedway.

I hope they water the hell out of the high side this year so it isn't a freight train around the bottom as usual.

box seats are crazy pay more to sit lower wth yes lets hope it don't look down

I'm bringing my 10 year old son. Do I have to sign his mom's name as well when going to pits?