Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Blackie

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    He told me he would tone it way down if he came back.. i think he would when you lose something you learn too respect it more.. If he dont then they will just boot him once more.....
    He told you that????? Are we talking about the same guy even ?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

So let me get this straight........all you guys collectively had good things to say about blackie and would welcome him back eagerly and one guy in the room says the complete opposite????

Hmmm, wonder who the a sshole in the room is?

Besides me of course.

Who said he wasn't here. He had 50 dozen usernames and I don't mind him being here, at least he learned how to behave in public and not running off site sponsors and new posters, now.

Blackies life matters
    8/13/16

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Who said he wasn't here. He had 50 dozen usernames and I don't mind him being here, at least he learned how to behave in public and not running off site sponsors and new posters, now.
    Care to share one shred of proof or evidence for any of the above allegations of him running off sponsors and new posters?

You being one of his biggest detractors, Why not just man up and say it like it is for once..........and pretty ironic you would show up after I posed the question.

Will I am not a Bobby Fan ..But I will try too be respectful too pFan when i can...And to agree to disagree with him some of the time.. Dont mean we can not become fiends.. My best friend now could give a hoot about Dirt racing.. But we still friends ..
    There were a lot of times I did not agree with Blackie... But a lot of times I did... Did he go over board yes he did ,,But to live is too learn and to learn is too grow..There is times i have Pi$$ off people on here.. Did not (Most of the times) do it just too Pi$$ them off, But I did ..Most of the people on here seem too be Good people (MOST not all) I know whats its like too be locked out of a place you like too go so much ,That I would change my ways If I could go back.. not that I need too change , If i though I was Right.. But too change was the only way too go back...
    This place is Not as good as it was ... Why some of the ones that came here Died ,,,,My they rest in P,,,,,some just said I have Had enuff and left.....Some have been kicked off ,,, Thank God on some of them,,,,I dont want this place to Die I am too sick to go to the Races no more, this is my Last place I have that I can live the Racing life,, So if we can all learn too Live with each other 4M will go on till or If I die and still be here......
    Sorry for the ramble Hope I dont sound too much like a Nut.. Doing letters is not one of the things I am good at... Gary

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Care to share one shred of proof or evidence for any of the above allegations of him running off sponsors and new posters?

You being one of his biggest detractors, Why not just man up and say it like it is for once..........and pretty ironic you would show up after I posed the question.
    Just how many of those posts got deleted when they involved a sponsor? I have even heard you say,"this thread won't last long", on some threads involving sponsors. Don't play dumb with us. Everyone knows what was going on.

Like I said, I don't mind who is here or not, but the owner of this forum should have a good environment to conduct his business. This makes sure that there is a forum for everyone to enjoy or complain about. I believe one of those sponsors is still missing. Some may say Thin skin, but someone that pays good money , doesn't have to be too thick skinned. You asked.

Just how many of those posts got deleted when they involved a sponsor? I have even heard you say,"this thread won't last long", on some threads involving sponsors. Don't play dumb with us. Everyone knows what was going on.

Like I said, I don't mind who is here or not, but the owner of this forum should have a good environment to conduct his business. This makes sure that there is a forum for everyone to enjoy or complain about. I believe one of those sponsors is still missing. Some may say Thin skin, but someone that pays good money , doesn't have to be too thick skinned. You asked.
    And you still haven't answered.......your claim was that blackie caused sponsors to leave and potential new posters not to post........prove it or quit making the false allegations.

There was only one sponsor ( not sponsors as in plural)I ever mentioned and attached" this thread won't last long" to it" and ironically enough his ad flashes beside this very post.......which clearly indicates he didn't leave.

You made a concerted effort to get blackie ( and others )banned because you didn't like the way you were being talked too........just be honest and man up about it.

In case you forgot what you said.......see above.

At least he learned how to behave in public and not running off site sponsors and new posters.........is what you said.

Please tell us who he ran off

Bubstr aren't you the same one who was whining about how someone was talking about a complete stranger not too long ago, vainly trying to act like you were some sort of gentleman? And now you're doing the same thing about Blackford.

Seems like all you want to do is complain about how people act on 4m. Maybe you should start your own message board and run it the way you see fit. No one enjoys the person who acts like a spoiled teenager always crying about stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by NormP View Post
    Bubstr aren't you the same one who was whining about how someone was talking about a complete stranger not too long ago, vainly trying to act like you were some sort of gentleman? And now you're doing the same thing about Blackford.

Seems like all you want to do is complain about how people act on 4m. Maybe you should start your own message board and run it the way you see fit. No one enjoys the person who acts like a spoiled teenager always crying about stuff.
    Ironic that he is that way on this site and on other sites he suggests everybody taking a chill pill and for some people to choke on them.

Dude has some issues that need addressing for sure.

Lets not forget he is obsessed with farm animals, but that might be why BBQ is a fan of his...

Quote Originally Posted by oldfart50 View Post
    Lets not forget he is obsessed with farm animals, but that might be why BBQ is a fan of his...
    Farm animals fear me Elsie and not for the same reasons they fear you , you ole bugger..........and fwiw it's not as much the person Im a fan of in blackie as it is the message......don't know blackie the person but would like to.

Just remember boys Blackies someones son lmao lmao

We finally found a thread that Litey won't respond to.

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    About Time LOL

Quote Originally Posted by plunks7 View Post
    shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! don't wake the grammar king.
    8/13/16

I don't make the rules around here. The owner does. I guess you can follow the rules or get banned. When you have no respect for anyone else, you sometimes have no respect for the rules. It's just something you learn, so you can be socially acceptable in public.

I guess, I'm just a little reminder of something your conscience should have been telling you. Criticism is hard to take sometimes. This is about respect and if you don't get it, I'm sorry for you.

I don't make the rules around here. The owner does. I guess you can follow the rules or get banned. When you have no respect for anyone else, you sometimes have no respect for the rules. It's just something you learn, so you can be socially acceptable in public.

I guess, I'm just a little reminder of something your conscience should have been telling you. Criticism is hard to take sometimes. This is about respect and if you don't get it, I'm sorry for you.
    You're a little reminder of something alright..........reminding me to not let my grandson play with dolls as a kid.

You get respect by earning it, it's not at all like the participation trophies that fill your curio cabinet.

And in case you haven't noticed, it's kinda more you that isn't getting any respect........just pointing that out in cased you missed it.

Criticism is hard too take you are proving it right now.. You earn respect... My be it time you start earning some your self...