Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Default Pierce at Highland

Anyone thats at Highland, did Bobby Pierce throw a little fit like he did last night after getting beat in the heat race?

Nice move he made cutting into K Rob at the scales. Someday he's gonna pull that crap on the wrong guy.

My guess is he took exception to the slider KRob put on him to take the lead. If that's the case
    8/13/16

No but harrison and bollinger had some fun in the feature

Quote Originally Posted by dirtyboy View Post
    Anyone thats at Highland, did Bobby Pierce throw a little fit like he did last night after getting beat in the heat race?

Nice move he made cutting into K Rob at the scales. Someday he's gonna pull that crap on the wrong guy.
    hes just a young one great driver already

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    My guess is he took exception to the slider KRob put on him to take the lead. If that's the case
    I like Bobby and give him props, then he has a moment. How many times has he done that move during the Summer Nats, quite a bit. You gather it back up, and pass him the same way if you want to. Racing him to the scales etc, I guess it shows you're still a teen.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

I was there and watched it again on DOD. I still can't figure out why he was upset. Looked like good clean racing to me and KRob was just faster. I have really enjoyed watching Bobby race this year. He has matured on and off the track but this was a lapse to the old Bobby Friday night. The crowd did not approve of his antics, that's for sure.

Its funny how when he wins piercefan is on here with a man crush for him but when hes doesn't win piercefan disappears.

Its amazing all thate the comes from you day after day

Quote Originally Posted by BN247 View Post
    I was there and watched it again on DOD. I still can't figure out why he was upset. Looked like good clean racing to me and KRob was just faster. I have really enjoyed watching Bobby race this year. He has matured on and off the track but this was a lapse to the old Bobby Friday night. The crowd did not approve of his antics, that's for sure.
    When he is winning you wont see him act this way. He needs to learn how to act in defeat.

seen his interviews on Dod seemed pretty cool to me

Their are two things you can do when someone pulls a slider on you.

1. Turn down underneath and pass on the bottom
    2. Burp the throttle and fall in behind. Then if fast enough, pull your own slider in the next corner.

It appeared Bobby did neither, but elected to run his nose up under KRob.

I can't count how many sliders Bobby has pulled through the tour where someone had to get out of the throttle. It's racing. Just don't get bent out of shape when you're on the receiving end. If I was Pierce, I'd be content with top 5's the rest of the way. He's pretty much wrapped up the Title unless he does something stupid.
    8/13/16

Very true.
    Anyone can be all smiles in victory lane, that's easy.
    It's how you conduct yourself when you get beat...that's when you find out who the real "champions" are.

I think people forget how old he really is. He will learn how to lose gracefully as he matures a little more. Just think how we used to act when we were that young and many times have you said "if I knew then what I know now I would have done or handled some things a little different"

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I think people forget how old he really is. He will learn how to lose gracefully as he matures a little more. Just think how we used to act when we were that young and many times have you said "if I knew then what I know now I would have done or handled some things a little different"
    Young your in car that cost from 30000 to 40000 bucks.. if you want to act like a kid get in a go kart..O wate when I raced Karts I did not act like that so that cant be use ether.. I dont care if your 14 or 80 you need too learn how too Lose as well as Win...Hes a real good driver Just a sorry Loser.. Or I can do that too you, but dont do it too ME, If you have not learned how by now you are not going too... The more he Acts like he a God the more people will want too put him in the Wall...It will come too this Last lap turn 4... You look out your window its Bobby, what do you do put him in the wall just like he would you...

did not see him do a bad think last night and his interview are always great

Bobby is doing great ! Remember, if you aren't good at what you do, nobody hates you.. I personally think it's great that the 4-M experts, who never even go to the races hate him. This kid is going to be around and making y'all miserable for a long time.. And it is obvious to someone that knows Bobby well, that you don't know what kind of kid he is.. His future is bright.

Quote Originally Posted by Hazelbaker View Post
    Bobby is doing great ! Remember, if you aren't good at what you do, nobody hates you.. I personally think it's great that the 4-M experts, who never even go to the races hate him. This kid is going to be around and making y'all miserable for a long time.. And it is obvious to someone that knows Bobby well, that you don't know what kind of kid he is.. His future is bright.
    Well said...

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    No but harrison and bollinger had some fun in the feature
    Welll, one of them had fun. LOL

Here it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knTIHlGYHik

I dont Hate him I like too see him race .. But he needs too learn how too be a Good loser.. hes fun too watch and he can Drive a race car..But If you dont want someone too do it to you, He needs too learn not too do it to someone else....I even think its OK for Pfan too stick up for him, If you a Fan be a Fan and Pfan is a Good fan... Lets give it a year or 2 and lets see what happens...
    Richie Hedrick was a Real good driver and he went the win at all cost ,, and were is he now.. He was my friend now he is sick and i dont know if he can be helped....Makes me Cry..... Gary
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 07-10-2016 at 04:06 PM. Reason: I spell so bad

Quote Originally Posted by Bubstr View Post
    Welll, one of them had fun. LOLHere it is, https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knTIHlGYHik
    and got booed in his home town