Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456

Quote Originally Posted by wino32 View Post
    p-head---nasty--car0-----go get your own cars and lets see how mature you are----bobby is a good kid he is a charger and sometimes sticks his nose where he shouldn't-----but he will learn when to go and when to wait----big difference between charger and dirty ---you guys are the ones who should grow up.

Awwww did something we said hurt your tender little feelers there whino32? I had my own cars for yrs kiddo so your not talking to some little punk youngster like Bobby pierce!! And just for the record he more than sometimes sticks his nose where he shouldnt hence his need to grow up a little bit and slow down some.... That Kid can flat out wheel a car ive never denied that fact at all..... does he pull boneheaded moves? YES he does and he pulls them alot..... One of these days though someone like a Jd or an Owens or a Don Oneal is going to school the kid and he isnt going to like it very much...... Just sayin....
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!

Quote Originally Posted by Nasty55 View Post
    Awwww did something we said hurt your tender little feelers there whino32? I had my own cars for yrs kiddo so your not talking to some little punk youngster like Bobby pierce!! And just for the record he more than sometimes sticks his nose where he shouldnt hence his need to grow up a little bit and slow down some.... That Kid can flat out wheel a car ive never denied that fact at all..... does he pull boneheaded moves? YES he does and he pulls them alot..... One of these days though someone like a Jd or an Owens or a Don Oneal is going to school the kid and he isnt going to like it very much...... Just sayin....

Can't school him if they can't catch him

Quote Originally Posted by pierceFAN View Post
    Can't school him if they can't catch him
    you dont have too catch them you just have to wate for them to come a round. And when the SN are over he has too run with the big boys and a lot of them CAN catch Him....

History books? He has had in impressive s/n but def not history. Babb won 13 one year an 15 one year so til he tops that their will be no history.

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    you dont have too catch them you just have to wate for them to come a round. And when the SN are over he has too run with the big boys and a lot of them CAN catch Him....
    Most will see "Pierce Race Cars"...which is on his spoiler 😊

Quote Originally Posted by t4g2 View Post
    History books? He has had in impressive s/n but def not history. Babb won 13 one year an 15 one year so til he tops that their will be no history.
    Um. The history books will show he was champion of the tour is what I was referring to.

Default be honest

Most will see "Pierce Race Cars"...which is on his spoiler Λ
    would you agree with me?----------certain people on here should be honest and just admit---they didn't like bob, so they don't like bobby and they just want to pick him apart because he wins----does he make a questionable move at times? sure---what driver hasn't? one guy on here used don oneal as an example-----few years ago oneal made the same kind of hard charging moves---he turned out o.k.----just be honest you alleged haters---you didn't like dad so you don't like son

would you agree with me?----------certain people on here should be honest and just admit---they didn't like bob, so they don't like bobby and they just want to pick him apart because he wins----does he make a questionable move at times? sure---what driver hasn't? one guy on here used don oneal as an example-----few years ago oneal made the same kind of hard charging moves---he turned out o.k.----just be honest you alleged haters---you didn't like dad so you don't like son
    Sounds like a reasonable assessment...Bobby is a good young man... He is humble not spoiled like most think...he has great equipment no doubt but they don't have unlimited funds like most think...they sell chassis to support thier racing.. His parents do what any good parent would do and that's give him the best opportunity they can and for that they get criticized...he is only 19 and still learning... If he makes a bonehead move and another driver handles his business on the track then so be it...that's how it goes.. The drivers will take care of thier own biz...part of it

Sounds like a reasonable assessment...Bobby is a good young man... He is humble not spoiled like most think...he has great equipment no doubt but they don't have unlimited funds like most think...they sell chassis to support thier racing.. His parents do what any good parent would do and that's give him the best opportunity they can and for that they get criticized...he is only 19 and still learning... If he makes a bonehead move and another driver handles his business on the track then so be it...that's how it goes.. The drivers will take care of thier own biz...part of it

Wino32 no where did i ever say that i didnt like Bob.... And I didnt say that i didnt like lil bobby either!! I did say however that lil Bobby needed to grow up before one of the veterans of the sport schooled him!!Yes Bobby can wheel a racecar..... does that make him special to pull some of the crap he pulls? NO it doesnt!! So your theory about father versus son doesnt hold up buddy!!

Ok pierceFAN ill give you some of what you said but as far as Bobby making boneheaded moves on the track? you yourself know he has made plenty of them and his family hasnt made it look to good for him when the business was trying to be handled on the track or in the pits now have they? As for the Krob deal Krob pulled a clean slide job and Bobby couldnt handle it and yes Bobby was in the wrong with the way he handled it so i dont feel sorry for him in anyway for anything i have said or anyone else has said about that situation!! Hope you guys have a great weekend of racing and enjoy life to the fullest!!
    If you can't race it or take it to bed! It ain't worth having!