Default Bedford Speedway July 15th 8k to win 600 to start

Never been to track, how has the racing been this year? Should be a solid field of cars I assume.

Pretty much every time ive ever been to bedford its been dry and no passing looks like a choo choo train going around big half mile.......be lucky to get 30 cars

I agree with the track condition having a lot to do with what kind of feature your going to see. This place I feel has improved over the last three years. I have seen a few races come down to the last few laps where a lead change occurs. Might be because a regional hot shoe is always dealt a terrible redraw and it just takes them that long to catch the leader. Id say it's worth going though. This time of year in Western PA gets slow for special shows every summer. So I feel that some drivers will definitely be there. I know it is on Gregg Satterlee's schedule. You will also probably see Mason Ziegler, Jason Covert, Kenny Pettyjohn??, Jermey Miller is back in a super and doing select shows, Dan Stone, Max Blair, Jarod Miley??, guys like that. This place has been holding some decent car counts and a lot of the regions talent likes big 1/2 miles so they usually make the tow.