Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Bforwarned View Post
    Yes, Bobby Pierce said too much racing with Truck race also this week. He is staying close to home. I also expect motor problems in the next few weeks so he will also skip Knoxville. Same ol song and dance every year. Wish him the best but tired of them cancelling their western swing year after year.
    That's right. I thought it was odd that for 6 months he had the truck race and I-80 on his schedule. This will be the 3rd time he's put a race at I-80 on the schedule only to pull it off. I get that all schedules are "tentative" but this is getting ridiculous. I could careless whether he comes or not. But a lot people in that area do.

If he's not sure he's gonna come.... Then don't put it on the schedule and ignore people asking if you are still coming.

Quote Originally Posted by Bforwarned View Post
    Yes, Bobby Pierce said too much racing with Truck race also this week. He is staying close to home. I also expect motor problems in the next few weeks so he will also skip Knoxville. Same ol song and dance every year. Wish him the best but tired of them cancelling their western swing year after year.
    You got that right. No big motors to race AGAIN!!!!!!

Husker, raceaholic says he is bring his crate car out there.... so watch out!
    Hey Gary! Heard any rumors?

427. Where is the race for 5000 by Jason fri night? I might go if it's close!

Headed out in a few hours - camper packed, cleaned, waxed, greased, aired and watered up.... Truck serviced, fueled, cleaned, waxed, loaded..... bags are packed..... Now just watch the clock tick slowly for a few hours at work

Enjoy your drive.
    I live with fear, but sometimes she lets me race.

Quote Originally Posted by racecar1127 View Post
    427. Where is the race for 5000 by Jason fri night? I might go if it's close!
    Farmer City
    Race Updates on Twitter- @ChristianDundee

Quote Originally Posted by BerckFan View Post
    Enjoy your drive.
    Thank you - not normally a huge fan of driving real long distances in real short time-frames. But I had my old 2002 Duramax for 15 years and just bought a new 2016 Denali Duramax..... Will be the first trip further than 30 minutes so a little excited about that

Thanks. Back to original topic!

[QUOTE=scottdomine22;2024863]Thank you - not normally a huge fan of driving real long distances in real short time-frames. But I had my old 2002 Duramax for 15 years and just bought a new 2016 Denali Duramax..... Will be the first trip further than 30 minutes so a little excited about that [/QUOT
    Drive safe and enjoy the Silver Dollar Nationals. It's always a good show. Go Stovall!!

ADD: #18-Shannon Babb
    Opinions are my own. Twitter.com/ShinySideUp18

Quote Originally Posted by Shiny Side Up 18 View Post
    ADD: #18-Shannon Babb
    That's a huge get. Awesome!

Easily the best night of racing I saw last year was the Saturday finale at this race. Such great racing, so many great drivers in 1 field. Hope to make it back for the whole weekend 1 year. Stay cool, supposed to be 99 and 100 degrees this weekend in Greenwood.

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    That's a huge get. Awesome!
    Add the 157 of Mike Marlar per DOD !

Updated list... Removed Wiarda, Andersen, Payne(running modified only), Francis(injury)

Quote Originally Posted by yardman View Post
    Husker, raceaholic says he is bring his crate car out there.... so watch out!
    LMFAO!!!!! About spit my coffee all over the key board, I will buy you a beer for that one.

Krohn is running Mod only. His open motor for his Super Late Model isn't ready yet. Looks to be a great field in both divisions.

- Ben

I see the POSTER BOY for BOO WOO is still not on the list.

Don't want none maybe???kidding of course.....

Those guys just spent two weeks in the rain out there and hardly raced on the Wild West tour.

Probably home drying out
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 07-20-2016 at 04:39 PM.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Does anyone know how maps the late model heats he will be? I know it's double heats...