Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Well Gary you know Where to look for someone to talk to. Amazing strength and the will to live is above and beyond what Dr.'s , Family and Yourself ever imagined. Just keep it going for many more years from all of US here on 4m. One of these nights maybe we can have a good laugh on here, with the people that aren't so lucky to attend races due to medical issues. Of coarse anybody else that is up for a bs and laughing night, your more than welcome to join us!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by JK4745 View Post
    Prayers to you Gary. Where do you live? I know Eldora still has turn 2 vehicle parking where you can sit in your vehicle and tune the radio to 87.9 and listen to the tracks announcers. Everyone needs to stop and think how bad things could really be instead of whining when things don't turn out how we think they should.
    FarmerCity is just 30 miles..if I go they have a parking place for me behind the pit shack and then Lance gives me a ride too the pits.. so I can stand at the wall in the pits 1/2 the time they say someone payed my way in THATS why I stick up for FarmerCity they are good too ME.. Racenut knows were I stand LOL...Just cant stand long or walk far and then when I get home sometimes I had too sleep in my car cause I cant get in the house legs just stop working ,,, When i lived in the T-park my next door N ,, use too leave the light on on his porch so I know hes up,, I honk the horn and he help me in too the house..... Now I live on the 5 floor and they get mad if i sleep in the car,......

You are an inspiration for all of us. Keep on keeping on and thanks for the eye opening post. Most all of us on here tend to whine and complain over such stupid little things and I for have learned a great lesson from you. Prayers to you and please keep us updated. Have a great day!

Keep on keep'n on man... God Bless You
    Member of the Luxemburg Speedway Hall of Fame
    Class of 2019

Stay strong my man!!