Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Ok guess i was wrong. My clock said 604 est time and 4m said 504.
    So i guess we go by 4m time.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

If picks are late and your going to let them in the there should b no deadline. Im not going to finish in the top 3 anyways, but its not fair to front runners that meet the deadline. Thats the late pickers fault if he doesnt get them in on time. You already penalized a member that was late and he was in top 2. Thats not fair to him. I have no favorates but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. I guess since you sniper1 got your picks in late then its ok for them to also?

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    If picks are late and your going to let them in the there should b no deadline. Im not going to finish in the top 3 anyways, but its not fair to front runners that meet the deadline. Thats the late pickers fault if he doesnt get them in on time. You already penalized a member that was late and he was in top 2. Thats not fair to him. I have no favorates but whats right is right and whats wrong is wrong. I guess since you sniper1 got your picks in late then its ok for them to also?
    I've been penalized for being late before. Rules are rules I guess. It was only by 15 min. and hot laps hadn't been run yet but hey, it is what it is. I had no problem with it.
    Is this like UMP rules and we get to start throwing out nights pretty soon? I need some help
    8/13/16

Question

I miss the "pick your own group" group 4.... anyone else or do you guys like picking from the made up groups top to bottom?

Quote Originally Posted by george w View Post
    I miss the "pick your own group" group 4.... anyone else or do you guys like picking from the made up groups top to bottom?
    I like the pick ur own group but im also good for 4 groups also so it mixes things up.

Im not tryn to start anything here but i watch my time very close and im in est zone so ik when 6pm is thats all. Post # 56 was last legal post.
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 07-15-2016 at 08:13 PM.