For Immediate Release
July 12, 2016

Mason Zeigler Takes Tyler County Cash

Chalk Hill, Pennsylvania (07/2/16) – For the second week in a row Mason Zeigler found himself in victory lane with his latest win coming on Saturday night at Tyler County Speedway in his GottaRace.com #25z Longhorn Chassis/ Pro Power Racing Engines Super Late Model. The conquest was worth $5,000.

“We’ve had a great car all weekend, but I messed up last night and got into Michael [Lake], while battling at the front or we might’ve got two wins this weekend,” said Zeigler. “I want to thank all of my sponsors, crew, and fans for supporting my racing program.”

Running in the two-day, unsanctioned Mega 100 weekend, Mason Zeigler visited Tyler County Speedway (Middlebourne, West Virginia) on Friday night for the Topless 50. Placing 2nd in his heat race in a field of 23 cars, Zeigler earned the 4th-starting spot for the $3,000-to-win, opening night A-Main. Making contact with Michael Lake early in the event while battling for the 2nd position, Mason was sent to the tail of the field. Storming his way back through the field, Zeigler worked his forward to a 6th-place outing.

Returning on Saturday night for the final night of the Mega 100 weekend, Mason registered a 5th-place outing in the dash, setting him up with the 5th-starting spot for the 50-lap A-Main. Charging to the front, Zeigler soared to his third win of the season with Michael Lake, Gary Dalton, Jared Miley, and Tim Dohm completing the Top 5. Mason earned a $5,000 payday for his win in the event.

Full results from this event can be found at www.TylerCountySpeedwayOnline.com .

The upcoming weekend, July 15-16, will take Mason into battle in a pair of events. Action opens on Friday evening at Bedford Speedway (Bedford, Pennsylvania), where Zeigler will pilot the Klinedinst #43a Rocket Super Late Model in an $8,000-to-win, unsanctioned event. Saturday evening will find the Chalkhill, Pennsylvania racer back behind the wheel of his #25z Longhorn with a trip to Oakshade Raceway (Wauseon, Ohio) to compete in the $10,000-to-win, Summernationals finale. For more information on the events, please visit www.BedfordSpeedway.com and www.TheHellTour.com .

Mason Zeigler would like to thank his marketing partners, which include Ohiopyle Vacation Rentals, Insurance Services Inc., Arizona Sport Shirts, Old Mill Farms, Pannell Motorsports, Gotta Race, Pro Power Racing Engines, Stonehouse Restaurant, Montgomery Motorsports 21, Budweiser, Hoosier Tire Mid-Atlantic, Schaeffer's Oil, Fast Shafts, CV Products, MS Shock Therapy, Penske Shocks, K&N Air Filters, Strange Oval, Bell Helmets, Precise Racing Products, Dirt Wraps, Performance Race Bodies, VP Race Fuels, Race Note, Dynamic Drivelines, FK Rod Ends, Joie of Seating, JRI Shocks and MSRMafia.com Marketing Services.

For more information on Mason Zeigler, please visit www.MasonZeigler.com .