Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by President Clinton View Post
    I am sure the general public will not allow Mrs Clinton screw to them?????
    Even I had enough sense not to get screwed by her!!!!!!!
    But Trump and I might take a night out on taxpayers dime? lol
    What da fuq?
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Sorry not a car but......

My best ride was a early 70's orange schwin orange crate. Banana seat, frt disc brakes w lil tire on frt. Rear white letters slick tire, 3 speed shifter on ball bar(that hurts). Add ons were frt chrome headlight, tall sissy bar w pad, cards on the spokes w moms closepins lol. It was bad a$s!
    Last edited by SLIDING SIDEWAYS; 07-15-2016 at 11:18 AM.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Josh Bayko View Post
    Those are really sweet vehicles. I currently drive a 2013 CRV, and I'll be looking to upgrade in the next year or so and the RDX is on my radar. So is the Audi Q5.
    Another vehicle for you to consider should be a Nissan Murano. I bought my wife one 2 years ago, V6 275 hp, AWD. Very nice ride and really fast ( I should have guessed that with a 160mph speedometer). Zero problems so far and one of the best vehicles I have ever owned.
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Another vehicle for you to consider should be a Nissan Murano. I bought my wife one 2 years ago, V6 275 hp, AWD. Very nice ride and really fast ( I should have guessed that with a 160mph speedometer). Zero problems so far and one of the best vehicles I have ever owned.
    Thanks for the recommendation. I will put this one on the radar too.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!

Personal car 66 Plymouth Satellite,440 with cam and about every aftermarket bolt on. A real tire shredder ! Favorite family car was a 1986 Oldsmobile Cutlass Ciera station wagon. Kids loved it for the rear facing seats in the back. It would just keep plowing through the snow drifts clear up to the hood. Had the 4 cyl. Iron Duke engine. The big front seat was just like sitting on a big old sofa.

74 Z-28 4sp., 78 Trans-Am 4sp., 86 Mustang LX notchback 5.0 5sp., 99 Corvette Z-06 red., 99 F-250 Powerstroke black extended cab long bed with CAI, exhaust, tuner, leveling kit on 305's

Forgot my Road King which i still got. S&S internals, gear driven cams, forged pistons, crank, heavy breather, H-D race tuner, V&H pro pipe👍

67 Mustang,68 Javelin,69 Camaro, 82 Trans Am,73 Satellite,76 Olds cutlass, and my favorite was my 68 plymouth GTX with a 440 motor automatic in the floor. Won a lot of races with it.

69 Camaro and 70 Monte Carlo. Still have both of them.

1966 Mustang coupe, 289 factory 4 bbl, 3 speed on the floor. I got it in 1970 when I was 16 years old. Burnt the right rear off in a couple of months. Fun car to drive and the chicks loved it.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Sorry not a car but......

My best ride was a early 70's orange schwin orange crate. Banana seat, frt disc brakes w lil tire on frt. Rear white letters slick tire, 3 speed shifter on ball bar(that hurts). Add ons were frt chrome headlight, tall sissy bar w pad, cards on the spokes w moms closepins lol. It was bad a$s!
    Orange Crate. HA! Cherry Crate rules!

Quote Originally Posted by dinkster View Post
    67 Mustang,68 Javelin,69 Camaro, 82 Trans Am,73 Satellite,76 Olds cutlass, and my favorite was my 68 plymouth GTX with a 440 motor automatic in the floor. Won a lot of races with it.
    Holy crap. I had a '67 Mustang (first car), 68 Olds Cutlass S and a '73 Satellite too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Orange Crate. HA! Cherry Crate rules!
    Everyone in the neighborhood had an Orange or Apple crate or a Lemon Peeler, i was the only one with a Pea Picker!! Mine was cooler since mine was more rare!! haha

First car 64 impala SS, 4-67 Camaros 2 of them SS, 2-68 Camaros 1 of them SS, 1-69 Camaro, 4-67 SS Chevelles All at the same time, 1-63 Vette, 1-67 Stringray Vet IMSA record holder 4 out of 5 races 4 first Places, 1-49 angla, Just to resale make money 65 Mustang (Dont like Fords).. 1-65 GMC van Big horse Power small block..1-70 AMX, 1-63 Nova Big Motor, 64 Nova wagon Big Motor, 1-1999 Cavaler drift car, Car I drive now 2006 SS Cobolt.. Plus 4 or 5 I have forgot about..Use to Love too Build Big Horse power cars..........
    Last edited by Cardirt0; 07-19-2016 at 10:45 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Everyone in the neighborhood had an Orange or Apple crate or a Lemon Peeler, i was the only one with a Pea Picker!! Mine was cooler since mine was more rare!! haha
    Pea Picker? I thought you were yanking my chain, but I googled it and sure enough. You learn something new everyday...even about things that happened 45 years ago.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1220468...&ul_noapp=true

Quote Originally Posted by Snake X3 View Post
    Pea Picker? I thought you were yanking my chain, but I googled it and sure enough. You learn something new everyday...even about things that happened 45 years ago. http://www.ebay.com/itm/like/1220468...&ul_noapp=true
    Who said ole dogs can't learn something new!!

Thanks Snake for the link, really cool. Brought back many memories of poppin wheelies & bangin gears👍

That thing looks like my old stingray 5 speed .. Hurt my balls on that thing more then once, to were i bent the shiftier way over.. LOL

I have owned a LOT of vehicles,V8 S10'S and Rangers,tunnel ram 80 z28,67,8,9 Camaro's,lifted 4x4s,72 big block Roadrunner,66 GTO,and a lot more.But the car that has received the most attention out of all of them is 87 Caprice wagon that I lowered a couple of inches ant tinted the windows and put some exhaust on.Go figure.People love it.This is the 2nd time I have owned it

Quote Originally Posted by Bloomerdirtking View Post
    Thanks Snake for the link, really cool. Brought back many memories of poppin wheelies & bangin gearsŠP
    Right on, man. I was talking with my brother about the Crates in the spring and he didn't mention/remember a Pea Picker either. I'll tell him about it later tonight I'll mention it though, so thanks to you too!