Default tracks in Tennessee

im taking my motorcycle up in the mountains this week end to ride some. what is the closest dirt track to pigeon forge that runs Friday or Saturday night? thanks......

411 Speedway would be the closest. However, their next even is Tues, July 19th's Ray Cook's Southern Nationals.
    The next Closest would be Smokey Mountain in Maryville, but their next race is also a Ray Cook's Southern Nationals event on Fri, July 29th.
    After that you got a ride to either Volunteer Speedway in Bulls Gap or I-75 Speedway in Sweetwater.

About 100 miles West form Pigeon Forge on I-40 Crossville runs on Friday nights. http://crossvillespeedway.com/

Quote Originally Posted by Flagmanfish22 View Post
    411 Speedway would be the closest. However, their next even is Tues, July 19th's Ray Cook's Southern Nationals.
    The next Closest would be Smokey Mountain in Maryville, but their next race is also a Ray Cook's Southern Nationals event on Fri, July 29th.
    After that you got a ride to either Volunteer Speedway in Bulls Gap or I-75 Speedway in Sweetwater.
    ive been to smokey mt , but not from pigeon forge, these tracks do not run a regular Saturday night show anymore ?

411 runs a regular Saturday night show, just not this weekend due to the SN race on Tuesday July 19th. Crossville Speedway runs this Friday night (I plan to race there), I-75 Raceway in Sweetwater runs regularly Saturday nights too.

About an hour north of PF is Tazewell Speedway theres no slm or crates but llm and lower classes

Volunteer is running this Sunday evening with a Ray Cook Southern Nationals and other classes, I-75 will probably be running on Saturday night but that is about an hour or so away from Pigeon Forge.

Asphalt track in Newport that runs on Saturday nights

Quote Originally Posted by Wells Racing Photos View Post
    Volunteer is running this Sunday evening with a Ray Cook Southern Nationals and other classes, I-75 will probably be running on Saturday night but that is about an hour or so away from Pigeon Forge.
    thanks, if it dont rain, thats where ill go....

Quote Originally Posted by Wells Racing Photos View Post
    Hey is I-75 Speedway that track somebody built that was kinda big but then left sitting closed for years? Seems like it was started in the 90's or early 00's if I remember right. Seems like it had long straits, 1/2 mile plus maybe...

^ It was called Murphy Speedway back then and yes it was big with long straights. You can still see the old configuration, but we run inside that track now in a 1/3 mile, very flat track.