Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Default Drawing the old maid card

Playing OLD MAID with some little kids, I got the old maid. Lo and behold it was a picture of Ruth Bader Ginsburg. You know her, the freaky Supreme Court justice that put the finishing touches on the disgraceful Supreme Court? Time to disband this Court, useless!!!

Yep, RBG has successfully pissed all over every tenet the US Supreme Court holds in the US Constitution and it's roll in American political discourse.

I know I'm more of a cynic than most but this all is starting to look like a breakdown of the institutions that the survival of the republic depends on.

I find myself hopping back and forth across the line of demarcation that separate the two political ideology's but on this one there is no mistaking which side is completely off the reservation.

I really and truly believe RBG has left her marbles and good judgement in the same cup of water with her teeth!

The platform for the DEM convention has completely gone of the reservation. Hill cat verbally is going with them, but frankly since she owned by Wall Street, if she gets in there, the lunatics are going to be marching on Washington like they would Trump. She is not going to do anything she promised them. No way she can or even wants too. Listening to her yesterday making these idiotic promises was hilarious.

Nine people that are not even elected or chosen by the voters. And the Democrat party wants to use them as political tools to pass agendas that Congress won't.

And to think Justice Scalia didn't agree with her on court matters but, was good friends with her. I have no problem with her speaking out about Trump. He's a big loser anyway
    Last edited by kidrock; 07-13-2016 at 02:22 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    And to think Justice Scalia didn't agree with her on court matters but, was good friends with her. I have no problem with her speaking out about Trump. He's a big loser anyway
    Kid,
    Do you honestly think a Supreme Court Justice who's very title requires her to be NON-partisan and NON-bias should be publicly berating a Presidential candidate?

I guarantee you that Scalia would not approve of her actions. She has no business on the court (anywhere) if she thinks it's ok for her to blatantly berate a candidate publicly.

People like you complain how "unpresidential" Trump acts, but you're ok with a Supreme Court Justice doing this? And you want to talk about hypocrisy????

My respect for you diminishes with every post you make.

Take the side of evil and call Trump a loser.. Just who is the actual loser? Got mirror?? hahahahahaha
    Last edited by Clayton_Wetter; 07-13-2016 at 04:59 PM.

That ole bag would scsre my cats and dogs , she get a job in wizard of oz play she needs no makeup

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    That ole bag would scsre my cats and dogs , she get a job in wizard of oz play she needs no makeup
    She could well be a Satanist.

Kid you have got to be kidding on this matter. Do you even know what the Supreme Court represents?
    Do you know why I said it has become useless and should be terminated? I would be disgusted if Justice Thomas came out and bashed Clinton. Are you starting to understand this?

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    She could well be a Satanist.
    Bill O'reilly let out a scream when John Stoshel (spelling?) sprung a surprise picture of her on his show. He was asking Bill if he knew who these people were. It was obviously not planned and hilarious.

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Kid,
    Do you honestly think a Supreme Court Justice who's very title requires her to be NON-partisan and NON-bias should be publicly berating a Presidential candidate?

I guarantee you that Scalia would not approve of her actions. She has no business on the court (anywhere) if she thinks it's ok for her to blatantly berate a candidate publicly.

People like you complain how "unpresidential" Trump acts, but you're ok with a Supreme Court Justice doing this? And you want to talk about hypocrisy????

Kind of like batting 0 for a thousand?????

Exactly no justice should bash any canidate they might be their boss

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    Exactly no justice should bash any canidate they might be their boss
    I think only Satan is her boss anyway!!!

Quote Originally Posted by skids View Post
    Kid,

First off I really don't care what you think of me and I guarentee that I will no lose any sleep over it that's first. Second Yes Donald is not very Presidential and people in the Republican party thinks the same. Yes Your right Scalia Might not have liked her speaking out but, they still would have remained good friends. And no I don't care that she spoke her Mind after all Donald does it every day and seems to be no problem there. It does not mean she still couln't rule according to the constitution. I have a feeling she's not going to be around much longer and That's why she is speaking out.

Yeah I guess the hypocrisy is that the Donald can do it but, others can't
    Last edited by kidrock; 07-13-2016 at 08:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    Kid you have got to be kidding on this matter. Do you even know what the Supreme Court represents?
    Do you know why I said it has become useless and should be terminated? I would be disgusted if Justice Thomas came out and bashed Clinton. Are you starting to understand this?
    Well that's you and not me. I have no problem with it after all Donald is not the President just a candidate.

First off I really don't care what you think of me that's first. Second Yes Donald is not very Presidential and people in the Republican party thinks the same. Yes Your right Scalia Might not have liked her speaking out but, they still would have remained good friends. And no I don't care that she spoke her Mind after all Donald does it every day and seems to be no problem there. It does not mean she still couln't rule according to the constitution. I have a feeling she not going to be around much longer and That's why she is speaking out.

Yeah I guess the hypocrisy is that the Donald can do it but, others can't
    You're way, way out in left field on this one, Kid.

It is incumbent upon a US Supreme Court Justice to NEVER, EVER speak on the record or publicly regarding a specific political party or a specific candidate and your personal preferences. As a US Supreme Court Justice you give up that right well before you're ever nominated for the position.

I think she's really went around the bend. I can't believe someone as senile/dumb (take your pick) is still a US Supreme Court Justice. Very scary.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    You're way, way out in left field on this one, Kid.

It is incumbent upon a US Supreme Court Justice to NEVER, EVER speak on the record or publicly regarding a specific political party or a specific candidate and your personal preferences. As a US Supreme Court Justice you give up that right well before you're ever nominated for the position.

I think she's really went around the bend. I can't believe someone as senile/dumb (take your pick) is still a US Supreme Court Justice. Very scary.
    Like I said I believe she will not be around on the court much longer and that's whe she is doing it but, I think it is funny what she has said and I myself have no problrm with it, you guys do so be it that's not me. Thin skinned Donald can't take it.

Like I said I believe she will not be around on the court much longer and that's whe she is doing it but, I think it is funny what she has said and I myself have no problrm with it, you guys do so be it that's not me. Thin skinned Donald can't take it.
    I'll repeat, you're way off base on this one.

It's not about being thin skinned, it's what is, and should be, expected in regards to the responsibilities of a US Supreme Court Justice. It makes no difference if she's been a justice for 30 minutes or is 30 minutes away from retiring.

This situation is much more ethically degrading than the US Attorney General having a private meeting with the former rapist in chief.

Kid, if you're going to applaud this serious breach of protocol then you really need to brush up on high court ethics. Just because you enjoy hearing what she said doesn't mean your not completely off the reservation.

Bottom line is you're dead wrong on this one and you should be intelligent enough understand it.

Like I said i have no problem with it and I'm sure if Roberts, Thomas, Alito said somethng about Clinton you guys would not be saying the same thing and you would be loving it just like I am now that the Notorious RBG has spoken out against trump.

Like I said just because she has spoken out does not mean she still can't rule according to the constitution