Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

What's to see in a tax return?
    They don't show net worth, goodwill value, etc.
    and only show assets that are being depreciated and amortized
    Even if he pays no taxes, and does so legally, you can't hate the player, you gotta hate the rules

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Why is that SO important to you? That's private information and its not any of our business to see it!

To be fair, publicize your tax return on here, so we all can see!
    I'm not running for President. He must be hiding something. That's why he can't be trusted but I don't blame you for sticking up for your candidate. No he doesn't have show his returns it just signals there must be something he doesn't want us to see.

Quote Originally Posted by hogracer3d View Post
    What's to see in a tax return?
    They don't show net worth, goodwill value, etc.
    and only show assets that are being depreciated and amortized
    Even if he pays no taxes, and does so legally, you can't hate the player, you gotta hate the rules
    Then what's the problem of showing them if there's nothing to see

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    She's by far is an old idiot she might be old but, an idiot she is not and she should be able to do her job in a professional manner even though she stepped out of line here but, at least constitutionally she did nothing wrong. we already know by how they vote on almost everything it's uausally on party line just like in congress. If not the Senate would have already confirmed Obama's nominee.
    So she's not an idiot? Just an evil liberal radical.

Then what's the problem of showing them if there's nothing to see
    Then show yours......unless you are hiding something!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Then show yours......unless you are hiding something!
    Like I said I'm not running for President. Show us your taxes or are you hiding something.
    He doesn't have to but, the media will dog him over this like they did Romney. Trump must be hiding something. Like I said he and Hillary both can't be trusted.

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Judging from your intimate knowledge of her present state of intellectual prowess we'll take it that you've hung out and partied with Ms. Ginsberg recently! LOL!!!

My older sister's husband is a lawyer. He commented recently that what RBG did is ethically forbidden and covered extensively and stressed heavily early on in law school and she absolutely knew better than to say what she said. One plausible explanation is she has lost a certain degree of contact with reality which led to this serious lapse of judgment.

While you're right, she probably isn't a full blown idiot...............yet, something else might be going on.
    Sorry but, I didn't hang out with the Nortorious RBG, like I said that should tell you something about what she thinks of the GOP candidate if she felt the need to speak out even if it was forbidden.

she was way out of line supporting espionage hillary and know is trying to apologize to all she offended but it`s to late the damage goods is done.

sorry but, i didn't hang out with the nortorious rbg, like i said that should tell you something about what she thinks of the gop candidate if she felt the need to speak out even if it was forbidden.
    come on cirf rbg is a helluva looker lol

I have no idea but, what I do know she released 8 years of returns in 2015 and Trump refuses to release any and theN tried to use the excuse because he was being audited which has no bearing on it according to the IRS

But, yes it wouldn't surprise me if the Clintons were hiding something that's why we can't trust either one and I will not be voting for either one
    Audited? Has Hillary ever been audited? Name any Democrat that has!!

how can she be audited it got lost in her emails