Default Good Read On How Kyle Larson Got His NASCAR Ride As Told By His Father, Mike

Kyle Larson is a great racer by anyone's standards but things could have gone much differently according to his Dad, Mike Larson. I have to believe Kyle would have gotten a Cup ride eventually simply because of his talent but his path easily could have taken a different route.

Good article from the horses mouth.

http://www.thedriversproject.com/2016/07/hell-week/

Good article by the way

Quote Originally Posted by CIRF View Post
    Kyle Larson is a great racer by anyone's standards but things could have gone much differently according to his Dad, Mike Larson. I have to believe Kyle would have gotten a Cup ride eventually simply because of his talent but his path easily could have taken a different route. Good article from the horses mouth. http://www.thedriversproject.com/2016/07/hell-week/
    A very good read indeed. 'Lets sign the kid and get him going' ! Evidently Toyota wanted him to bring a suitcase of money before they even would consider him ?
    Last edited by Raceready; 07-17-2016 at 03:48 AM.

I knew Stewart was involved in helping out in this deal. I just wish Kyle was racing for SHR. Chip is great, but he has yet to reach the levels of the big four Team owners.
    Kyle and Blaney has me looking forward to Nascar after losing Stewart.
    Great story, great kid, great driver.