Default Lucas Oil Racing TV

Due to some unforeseen circumstances, I may have to skip out on the Lucas Oil race at Wheatland tomorrow night. I see that it is available through the Lucas Oil Racing TV site to stream, so that may be my only option. It seems like I remember hearing about some quality issues when this service was first started. Now that it has been around for a while, have most/all of the bugs been worked out with it? I don't really want to subscribe to it if there are still major issues to be addressed.
    TIA.

Seems to be working fine since the issues with the first broadcast.

If you have a Roku box I would use that over a computer, I have had very little issues using the Roku Box. Also if you are not going to the race tonight, it is on there as well so you might as well subscribe for the monthly pass ($6.99) tonight and get both races instead of just the the one.

I have been watching it on Amazon Fire stick. Works great, a tiny bit of buffering issues, but I blame that on my Modem/Router setup.

It has worked great for me on an iMac desktop. Very pleased with both the quality and the price. Only wish is for more of the shows I'm interested in!

Has worked great for me. I just my iPhone and apple adapter and hook it to the big screen. The apple adapter is pricey. $60

Well I went ahead and ordered it, and couldn't be happier. Its a little choppy when I stream to my chromecast, but looks fantastic through my Roku box. Thanks to all that responded, its a hell of a deal.

I have been using my computer and I am having g a lot of buffering problems. I have Sony DVD. That has a wireless modem I watch Netflix on it is real similar and has all the features a roku has. How are you making the Lucas oil TV work on the roku box?

I am on windows 10 with microsoft edge as a browser with no issues had a few at the begining with security tokens but works great now get it you will be glad you did the show me 100 live saved that holiday

If you have a fast iPhone? Just pick up a apple adapter. It works perfect. Just hook it up to tv. Need hdm1 chord to

phone screen is not big enough

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    phone screen is not big enough
    You hook apple adapter to iPhone.Run hdm1 chord from iPhone adapter to the tv. I rarely have any issues. I plan to watch silver dollar nationals via d o d.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 07-17-2016 at 10:39 PM.