Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Tri city

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    JD went to the "money" *cough* backup car *cough* *cough*
    Oh dear, everyone just needs to load up and leave, It's over now!!! hahahhahhahaa aaaaaaa

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Did Litey say something? Oh wait, I have him BLOCKED,,,,BLOCKED!!!
    Litey is fit to be tied!!! Heard he started talking to himself, and answering also after that race!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Bloomquist actually admitted in post race interview that he DID NOT know he could have won if not for the lapped car.Not sure why you started your sentence with "To be honest"? Yes it is your own opinion,but in this instance you were wrong,just a fact.
    bloomer would had him alot earlier if it hadnt been for cautions. He was being nice in the interview. when he wanted to close the gap he could. JMO to be honest lol.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Draggin View Post
    Bloomquist actually admitted in post race interview that he DID NOT know he could have won if not for the lapped car.Not sure why you started your sentence with "To be honest"? Yes it is your own opinion,but in this instance you were wrong,just a fact.
    I'm with you, was he close, yeah, but without that squirrel in front of Pearson, I think Earl woulda won.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Did you watch the race? I was there. Every time bloomer was about to pass him. The caution would come out. Bloomquist had the best car and fastest lap. It doesn't matter anyways. It's over and he won
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 07-16-2016 at 05:52 PM.

It just took bloomer a few laps after restarts to reel him in.

You guys are right? If It wasn't for lap car in way. Bloomer doesn't probably get aroundEpj. Bloomer had some untimely cautions. When had good runs on epj. We don't know for sure if Bloomer would have passed him or not. But that's racing!!!
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 07-16-2016 at 06:06 PM.

So how did Landers flip?

EPJ should of tried passing in 3-4 where everyone hit the rut and washed up..he cost himself that race...and I know it stings too...

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    So how did Landers flip?
    Too much traction, set the car in 3, mashed the gas and over she went. I'm guessing he must have hit a bump at that moment, but it was very fast, set the car and she just went.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Too much traction, set the car in 3, mashed the gas and over she went. I'm guessing he must have hit a bump at that moment, but it was very fast, set the car and she just went.
    Dam I seen some pics but they were of him already flipping didnt know how it started thanx CnB

the track was rougher than normal but with all the rain you would expect that