Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Take a Blind man and see if he likes the dust.. Dust i will live with, Cant see the Cars I will NOT.....
    Like I have said be for I like going too dirt races, Dust races were you cant see not so much...

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Take a Blind man and see if he likes the dust.. Dust i will live with, Cant see the Cars I will NOT.....
    Like I have said be for I like going too dirt races, Dust races were you cant see not so much...
    Absolutely! ...and let me say this. If this was Joe Blow Raceway in a town called Rooster Poot I could care less. But it's not. It's Eldora Freaking Speedway!!!! They need to fix the problem NOW!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by dirt crow View Post
    Absolutely! ...and let me say this. If this was Joe Blow Raceway in a town called Rooster Poot I could care less. But it's not. It's Eldora Freaking Speedway!!!! They need to fix the problem NOW!!!!
    And the Guy that Owns It says he LOVES dirt racing , Not Dust racing , But Dirt Racing.. So its TIME the BIG E fixs this.......Or its time too say the BIG E ant so big e no more......

Wow, just watched the Big Block video from last night. Those track conditions were after a 2 hour delay for track prep per Facebook posts. Just don't understand it.

Wonder what tonight will look like..........

When I heard that Roger Slack from Charlotte Motor Speedway was coming in to GM at Eldora a few seasons ago I thought to myself, now this track is going to be cut up deep and watered plenty. Because that was the way he ran Charlotte. Boy was I 100% dead wrong! Now it's nearly as bad as it can get. But the track is smooth and hard and that is all they are concerned about.

I was there for the Kings Royal and I don't think it was as bad as the Dream or last years World, but it was still bad. I'm telling you it has nothing to do with the water there, although more wouldn't hurt, the dirt is garbage. It seems like gritty farm dirt. Almost has a sandy consistency. I've been going there for 40 plus years, day races and all and the last 2-3 years are the worst it's ever been, PERIOD!

Clayton its cut up tonight but lap times are slow slow slow 22 second lap

No dust either

Barney craig should have a ride tonight

I just watched the big block race at eldora they are going to have to do something I was willing to give them a break on the dream because they raced three nights in a row but when you can't see the cars you got a problem and I know it is eldora but you still got a problem they just put down new clay a year or so ago its got to be in the way they work it I know they like to brag that you can pass on it and race side by side but you also need to see it if you can't watch it don't matter how close they are racing

which night first might or second night

It was the one Tim fuller won.

Quote Originally Posted by dmr37 View Post
    Fairbury smelled like a barnyard this last Saturday. Do they mix in manure for their secret recipe?
    Yes. Locally raised Kilgus Farms manure from Fairbury. You've let the cat out of the bag.
    8/13/16

Default thats hilarious for those of us who live here

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Yes. Locally raised Kilgus Farms manure from Fairbury. You've let the cat out of the bag.

bring it by the tractor right down the road lol, btw if you are coming for PDC they have good ice cream out there!

Default Not so bad considering during the daylight

Last edited by old fan; 07-24-2016 at 09:44 AM.