Page 28 of 29 FirstFirst ... 1826272829 LastLast

Thread: Final appeal

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    Spoon that stuff over a couple of hot waffles and butter and step aside......fantastic
    That stuff would make a prepped Hoosier taste good!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Cheaters don't usually lose any sleep over cheating so, I'm sure you will sleep well tonight. I'm sure Bloomer slept well after he was busted for cheating
    To quote Dirty Harry, "I didn't cheat, I adapted, and I overcame"!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    To quote Dirty Harry, "I didn't cheat, I adapted, and I overcame"!
    Like I said I would not be able to trust you sorry but, I couldn't. I couldn't trust anyone that feels they need to dope their tire to gain an advantage but, no big deal like you said your not going to lose any sleep over it.

Like I said I would not be able to trust you sorry but, I couldn't. I couldn't trust anyone that feels they need to dope their tire to gain an advantage but, no big deal like you said your not going to lose any sleep over it.
    What part didn't you comprehend.....its legal in my area!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Cheaters don't usually lose any sleep over cheating so, I'm sure you will sleep well tonight.
    Sounds like kids breaking up with you 25jr....you cheating so and so..lmao!!! If you need a shoulder to cry on Im here for ya LMFAO
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

To quote my dad, "he wouldn't know good crap from apple butter"!
    Thats one of my sayings..hey wait..do I know you? lmao
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

Sorry, I still like it! I have friends that go to the Smokies every Christmas and they always pick me up a jar from Apple Barn. Now that's a good friends right there!
    Im about an hour and half from there. My granny ( yes my granny lol) would make some every year til she past...loved it

To quote my dad, "he wouldn't know good crap from apple butter"!
    Hey Im gonna send SS and oldfan some of my 'special' applebutter...freshly made lmfao

What part didn't you comprehend.....its legal in my area!
    I understand that part but, I still could not trust you. If anyone needs to dope their tire and that means all of you then I could not trust that you wouldn't cheat in other areas but, like you said you won't lose any sleep over so what's it matter.

I'm sure it was cheating before they figured out the could not or did not want to stop it.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Sounds like kids breaking up with you 25jr....you cheating so and so..lmao!!! If you need a shoulder to cry on Im here for ya LMFAO
    It wouldn't surprise me if he did cheat on his wife.

Theres no reason to say that crap dude. For all the months that this subject has been brought up havent you listened to all of the reason or are just stuck in one mode? Sure its illegal but its a low budget teams friend. You can make a tire last longer by using it. Plus its llm its not the lucas or woo boys. Unless you work for Hoosier who cares?

Theres no reason to say that crap dude. For all the months that this subject has been brought up havent you listened to all of the reason or are just stuck in one mode? Sure its illegal but its a low budget teams friend. You can make a tire last longer by using it. Plus its llm its not the lucas or woo boys. Unless you work for Hoosier who cares?
    Awwww, kids just a pot stirrer. Im sure he'll send me a postcard.......from hell! LOL

Send him some of your special apple butter, Ill pay the shippin!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I just can't stand people who have to cheat to win. yes I feel for the low budget teams that's why hoosier or other tire manufactures are to blame because they don't come out with a tire that will last for the low budget teams.

as far as saying that crap this guy has said his fair share about me and if he can't take it he probably shouldn't dish it out.
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-11-2016 at 10:54 PM.

Awwww, kids just a pot stirrer. Im sure he'll send me a postcard.......from hell! LOL

Send him some of your special apple butter, Ill pay the shippin!
    I just can't stand cheaters. If I go to hell I'm sure to see you there. go ahead and send me that special apple butter I will make sure you get it.

By the way My wife and I ate at the Apple Barn last October in the Smokies and will be again this October.
    Last edited by kidrock; 08-11-2016 at 10:50 PM.

I just can't stand people who have to cheat to win. yes I feel for the low budget teams that's why hoosier or other tire manufactures are to blame because they don't come out with a tire that will last for the low budget teams.

as far as saying that crap this guy has said his fair share about me and if he can't take it he probably shouldn't dish it out.
    Your post #498, you said you were moving on! I guess that makes you a liar! I really cant stand liars, if they lie about racing, they'll lie about everything!

You're a liar, ima cheater....oh well!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

I just can't stand cheaters. If I go to hell I'm sure to see you there. go ahead and send me that special apple butter I will make sure you get it.

By the way My wife and I ate at the Apple Barn last October in the Smokies and will be again this October.
    Say Hello to Moyer for me when your their. Your first 2 sentences.
    Last edited by plunks7; 08-11-2016 at 11:03 PM.

We all have our faults fellas...lmao Listen we yall get down to hell...look me up Ill be there somewhere lol That way yall csn get that applebutter fresh every day unless SS or oldfan beats ya to it lmao

Once a cheat always a cheat. U have to b a cheater to be his fan
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Once a cheat always a cheat. U have to b a cheater to be his fan
    Ok....did your shift end or is break time? Mite wanna check out "Jus a thought" thread lol obtw got you some fresh applebutter...where you want me send it to

Your post #498, you said you were moving on! I guess that makes you a liar! I really cant stand liars, if they lie about racing, they'll lie about everything!

Then I guess we know where we stand with one another.