Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Final appeal

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I just can't stand people who have to cheat to win. yes I feel for the low budget teams that's why hoosier or other tire manufactures are to blame because they don't come out with a tire that will last for the low budget teams.

as far as saying that crap this guy has said his fair share about me and if he can't take it he probably shouldn't dish it out.
    why you so mad at 25jr, you just stated in this post it is not his fault, its hoosier,s fault, im confused......

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    I just can't stand people who have to cheat to win. yes I feel for the low budget teams that's why hoosier or other tire manufactures are to blame because they don't come out with a tire that will last for the low budget teams.
    I am here to tell you there is no "low budget" teams running a Woo or Lucas series.

The "low budget" teams that are local sat night racers have VERY good equip. and can run with them when they come to town.

I have said this before.........

This is racing......... get every advantage you can! PERIOD It is true today as it was 30 YEARS AGO

IT HAS ALWAYS BEEN CHEAT TO COMPETE NOT CHEAT TO WIN!

sorry to rant!

Carry on.......

Quote Originally Posted by fastford View Post
    why you so mad at 25jr, you just stated in this post it is not his fault, its hoosier,s fault, im confused......
    I guess its that time of the month! lol

If I was a betting man, I doubt if he has EVER turned a wrench on a dlm!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!