When was phase 1?

Phase 1 was Last yr!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Phase 2 has already begun. The are in the "testing" mode for phase 2
    Imo they shouldve stuck w P1 bud

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Imo they shouldve stuck w P1 bud
    Ritchie, Kenny, Rick, and the gang took that away!
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Phase one Dominated late model racing.............. but then all the rule changes to slow that team down.

wonder what the problem really is,car was fast at the first of the year.
    Chassis wear?
    Engine wear?

From the ppv, they took away one of Bloomers "go to" trick pieces also!
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    From the ppv, they took away one of Bloomers "go to" trick pieces also!
    yea,they took Bloomers.....aka..... coke and dope, a year after someone figured out how to jack the left rear up and go fast.

p.s. that's coke for his nose,and dope for his tires

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    yea,they took Bloomers.....aka..... coke and dope, a year after someone figured out how to jack the left rear up and go fast.

p.s. that's coke for his nose,and dope for his tires
    Lol. If he wants to do blow, he'll do it. Two years ago they took his shocks and fancy window net. Was there a huge outcry then? No, you suck it up and move on. Beginning of the year, JD was gloating as was his diehard fans like you because he was running well, now that he is running normal, you're butthurt about it. Lol, as simple as jacking the left rear up and going fast. But yet they were the only ones doing it.

I like JD, but one of the old veterans kinda mentioned about the highs and lows. And he's not exactly in a slump, he's just running normal now without his gadget that you guys gloated wouldn't slow him down, and he did also.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol. If he wants to do blow, he'll do it. Two years ago they took his shocks and fancy window net. Was there a huge outcry then? No, you suck it up and move on. Beginning of the year, JD was gloating as was his diehard fans like you because he was running well, now that he is running normal, you're butthurt about it. Lol, as simple as jacking the left rear up and going fast. But yet they were the only ones doing it.

I like JD, but one of the old veterans kinda mentioned about the highs and lows. And he's not exactly in a slump, he's just running normal now without his gadget that you guys gloated wouldn't slow him down, and he did also.
    Bloomer had penske hand him some exotic shocks. Bloomer put a sideboard in his door opening with a grid in it. Fixed for you.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Thumbs down

Don't think I'd classify epic bad luck as normal... Multitude of brake failures, flats and other issues are the bulk of lower winning percentage this season, not normality.

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Bloomer had penske hand him some exotic shocks. Bloomer put a sideboard in his door opening with a grid in it. Fixed for you.
    Fixed for you, wtf does that mean? You realize we all seen the stupid fukin lexan window net y'all b!tched about, that Eldora said was legal, but made him take it out because there was an uproar in the pits. It sure mattered. And he wasn't the only one on them supposed shocks. Exotic shocks, lr gadget no one else was smart enough to figure out, so you are winning everything, kind of a wash to me. They axed them both, so move on. I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place.
    Up in the air who my next “favorite” driver is. Really losing hope on Bloomer getting anywhere back to “normal”.

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by Aces&Eights View Post
    Don't think I'd classify epic bad luck as normal... Multitude of brake failures, flats and other issues are the bulk of lower winning percentage this season, not normality.
    Whatever the he!! you wanna call it, he has come back to planet Earth.

Fixed for you, wtf does that mean? You realize we all seen the stupid fukin lexan window net y'all b!tched about, that Eldora said was legal, but made him take it out because there was an uproar in the pits. It sure mattered. And he wasn't the only one on them supposed shocks. Exotic shocks, lr gadget no one else was smart enough to figure out, so you are winning everything, kind of a wash to me. They axed them both, so move on. I wasn't the one who brought it up in the first place.
    There are conflicting stories about the initial legality of the sideboard. Truth is, no way UMP ever called that legal. As for the rest, build something yourself, I respect that. Sponsor with F1 ties give it to you, not so much...
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Whatever the he!! you wanna call it, he has come back to planet Earth.
    Yea....you don't see Bloomer bitchin and complaining for months and months when 1 of his tricks gets taken away. He had another 1 taken this weekend and still ran very well. Don't know why a series could tell you where you can bolt a piece of lead to?

Does the term "one hit wonder" sound familiar? lol
    Turn LEFT, Vote RIGHT!

Lol. If he wants to do blow, he'll do it. Two years ago they took his shocks and fancy window net. Was there a huge outcry then? No, you suck it up and move on. Beginning of the year, JD was gloating as was his diehard fans like you because he was running well, now that he is running normal, you're butthurt about it. Lol, as simple as jacking the left rear up and going fast. But yet they were the only ones doing it.I like JD, but one of the old veterans kinda mentioned about the highs and lows. And he's not exactly in a slump, he's just running normal now without his gadget that you guys gloated wouldn't slow him down, and he did also.
    its those pesky scales and tire testing that kills you everytime

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yea....you don't see Bloomer bitchin and complaining for months and months when 1 of his tricks gets taken away. He had another 1 taken this weekend and still ran very well. Don't know why a series could tell you where you can bolt a piece of lead to?

Does the term "one hit wonder" sound familiar? lol
    The lead deal affected plenty of cars.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1