Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Phase 2 has already begun. The are in the "testing" mode for phase 2
    Will Phase 2 be in effect this weekend? Inquiring Sniper KOF pick minds need to know.

Fell free to respond in a personal message
    8/13/16

It is true. Jd has came back down to earth. Jd has has some tough breaks this year. But it's obvious he isn't running as good as last year.In my own opinion. Bloomer is still the best at the age of 52.
    Last edited by Dirt Racing #1; 07-18-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Jd better bring his a game to the silver nationals

Your on it tonight CnB lol But you know how it is man anybody but Bloomer comes up with something and its like its better than air. But Bloomer comes up with something "Hes cheating, its not fair whaaaa f***n whaaaa" lmao Just s bunch of haters lol

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yea....you don't see Bloomer bitchin and complaining for months and months when 1 of his tricks gets taken away. He had another 1 taken this weekend and still ran very well. Don't know why a series could tell you where you can bolt a piece of lead to?Does the term "one hit wonder" sound familiar? lol
    What exactly are you referring to that was taken away?

Quote Originally Posted by Highside Hustler25 View Post
    Will Phase 2 be in effect this weekend? Inquiring Sniper KOF pick minds need to know.Fell free to respond in a personal message
    No their on phase 2 1/2 now lol ...Thats where Sliding Sideways has his head up his own @$$ shoulders deep lmao

Quote Originally Posted by chupp n bloomer fan View Post
    Lol. If he wants to do blow, he'll do it. Two years ago they took his shocks and fancy window net. Was there a huge outcry then? No, you suck it up and move on. Beginning of the year, JD was gloating as was his diehard fans like you because he was running well, now that he is running normal, you're butthurt about it. Lol, as simple as jacking the left rear up and going fast. But yet they were the only ones doing it.

I like JD, but one of the old veterans kinda mentioned about the highs and lows. And he's not exactly in a slump, he's just running normal now without his gadget that you guys gloated wouldn't slow him down, and he did also.
    yea yea,everybody knows about the shocks he was running,he's probably doing something now,but anyway,and...... outcry.......Bloomers fans have never stopped crying,his fans could see him eating a $hit sandwich,smell it and be like.....their is no way,that's bs,.............Butthurt,nope not here,I've been around racing long enough to know that it comes and goes,Davenport was running very well in the spring,cars just seem off now.

Jd is not as good as Bloomer. Just simple as that. Jd is a hell of a driver. Don't get me wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by a25rjr View Post
    Yea....you don't see Bloomer bitchin and complaining for months and months when 1 of his tricks gets taken away. He had another 1 taken this weekend and still ran very well. Don't know why a series could tell you where you can bolt a piece of lead to?

Does the term "one hit wonder" sound familiar? lol
    Really,last I heard he was still saying he's gonna get that money from that little race he came up light in.
    I really like watching his interviews,love to here what stupid crap comes out of his mouth,like the one about the wife beating you if she has a faster go kart,that one was true,ha,most is just bs and babble.
    Last edited by K1ngCat; 07-19-2016 at 01:58 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    Really,last I heard he was still saying he's gonna get that money from that little race he came up light in.I really like watching his interviews,love to here what stupid crap comes out of his mouth,like the one about the wife beating you if she has a faster go kart,that no was true,ha,most is just bs and babble.
    Bloomquist is one more intelligent race car drivers there is. If not? How could he be so successful for over 30 years. Have his own chassis company? Explain that

yea yea,everybody knows about the shocks he was running,he's probably doing something now,but anyway,and...... outcry.......Bloomers fans have never stopped crying,his fans could see him eating a $hit sandwich,smell it and be like.....their is no way,that's bs,.............Butthurt,nope not here,I've been around racing long enough to know that it comes and goes,Davenport was running very well in the spring,cars just seem off now.
    K1ngCat you are exactly right!
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Really,last I heard he was still saying he's gonna get that money from that little race he came up light in.
    I really like watching his interviews,love to here what stupid crap comes out of his mouth,like the one about the wife beating you if she has a faster go kart,that no was true,ha,most is just bs and babble.

K1gnCat another good post!

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    Bloomquist is one more intelligent race car drivers there is. If not? How could he be so successful for over 30 years. Have his own chassis company? Explain that
    Half of it came from beating nobodys on cheater tires back in the day. Now days they call that cherry pickn.

He has always races the best. Your mistaken him for Billy Moyer. 7 dream wins and 4 worlds. That's running against the best of the best.

Jd is not as good as Bloomer. Just simple as that. Jd is a hell of a driver. Don't get me wrong.
    We will never know how good he is,ever since I was a kid he's been cheating,I can't help but think that,and no not all drivers cheat like some on here like to say,I raced karts for over 10 years and never cheated,and people cheating is the reason I got out,just got tired of giving my money to the cheaters

All of them cheat. In some sort of way. Get over it!!!

intelligent ?why the hell does he sound so stupid in interviews?
    Cheating?

copied a Chassis.........cheats to get them up front,lol

intelligent ?why the hell does he sound so stupid in interviews?Cheating?copied a Chassis.........cheats to get them up front,lol
    You have no idea. What the heck your talking about. Go ask any top notch driver. If they think Bloomer is intelligent?

When he won the dream 7 times and world 4. Do you think checked his tires and etc?

Go to dirt on dirt. Check out the voting for the all time best driver!!! Guess who received most votes.