Page 3 of 11 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    You have no idea. What the heck your talking about. Go ask any top notch driver. If they think Bloomer is intelligent?
    I saw a little something on dirt on dirt,seems a lot of driers don't really think that.
    He can't be very smart,he's had the same haircut for over 30 years,ha

When he won the dream 7 times and world 4. Do you think checked his tires and etc?
    Don't know,he probably got away with something,lol

When he won the dream 7 times and world 4. Do you think checked his tires and etc?
    They should have and may be that count would be less. Theres always someone that looks the other way when in the right place.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Go to dirt on dirt. Check out the voting for the all time best driver!!! Guess who received most votes.
    I'm guessing now....... but I will go with Bloomquist,he probably cheated in some way to get those votes

Quote Originally Posted by K1ngCat View Post
    I saw a little something on dirt on dirt,seems a lot of driers don't really think that.He can't be very smart,he's had the same haircut for over 30 years,ha
    Did you actually ask any driver? They may not like him. But I am pretty sure. Majority of them will answer. He is pretty intelligent

It's all good!!! Bloomers racing stats speak for itself.

Did you actually ask any driver? They may not like him. But I am pretty sure. Majority of them will answer. He is pretty intelligent
    No,I didn't think of that,and no I don't think so

It's all good!!! Bloomers racing stats speak for itself.
    So if we take the races he cheated in and the ones he didn't cheat in....... his stats would look pretty sad in the..........WASN'T CHEATING side...........guy has no Moral Values

If he didn't caught cheating ? How can prove he was in any race he won and deemed legal. Your lost in your own little world

Ok buddy. You can keep thinking what you want. While he keeps cashing those big checks. You know Lucas is checking his tires. After Tri City win. Lucas oil had tape measure out checking spoiler etc. When Blooner won the firecracker. Don't you think woo inspected his tires and car?

Anytime a Lucas oil driver starts to win a lot. Like Bloomer had four wins out of last six. The other two being a third & fifth. Lucas oil is going to start looking closer at his car. The same way with Jd last year.

yea yea,everybody knows about the shocks he was running,he's probably doing something now,but anyway,and...... outcry.......Bloomers fans have never stopped crying,his fans could see him eating a $hit sandwich,smell it and be like.....their is no way,that's bs,.............Butthurt,nope not here,I've been around racing long enough to know that it comes and goes,Davenport was running very well in the spring,cars just seem off now.
    I saw a little something on dirt on dirt,seems a lot of driers don't really think that.He can't be very smart,he's had the same haircut for over 30 years,ha
    I'm guessing now....... but I will go with Bloomquist,he probably cheated in some way to get those votes
    You dont know sh!t from applebutter do ya kittycat? Im a Bloomer fan and Ive never cried over whatever. Its the haters like you that cant stand that somebody can win over and over again for the last 30+ yrs. And your driver cant hold a candle to him. Yea JD was running well but now that other teams have caught up wheres he at? And just because youve been brainwashed(what little there is) about longhair dont mean theres a thing wrong with it. SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT the man is like the energizer rabbit He keeps winning and winning...

I would collect them, stuff them in an evidence bag and send them off to blue ridge labs if you want to be 100% certain.......right fellers?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Half of it came from beating nobodys on cheater tires back in the day. Now days they call that cherry pickn.
    They should have and may be that count would be less. Theres always someone that looks the other way when in the right place.
    And here you go putting your penny in the pot. Where has he been 'cherry picking' at? Are you calling your boy and the rest of Lucas and WoO drivers cherrys? Thats funny. Then who should Bloomer race then? Dont hatem cause you aint him lol

Lucas told scott to be patient and they will get him the championship. Falling right into his hands right now. Nothing nobody can do about it.
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    I would collect them, stuff them in an evidence bag and send them off to blue ridge labs if you want to be 100% certain.......right fellers?
    You got that right...wheres the sniffer at?

Lucas told scott to be patient and they will get him the championship. Falling right into his hands right now. Nothing nobody can do about it.
    Lmfao...have you bumped your head or are sniffing glue again?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    You dont know sh!t from applebutter do ya kittycat? Im a Bloomer fan and Ive never cried over whatever. Its the haters like you that cant stand that somebody can win over and over again for the last 30+ yrs. And your driver cant hold a candle to him. Yea JD was running well but now that other teams have caught up wheres he at? And just because youve been brainwashed(what little there is) about longhair dont mean theres a thing wrong with it. SUCK IT UP AND DEAL WITH IT the man is like the energizer rabbit He keeps winning and winning...
    Saying people caught up, is giving a bit too much credit. They were lifted up by the rulebook. The one exception being Bloomquist. The 6 and 0 would be pretty even right now under 2015 rules I think.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Saying people caught up, is giving a bit too much credit. They were lifted up by the rulebook. The one exception being Bloomquist. The 6 and 0 would be pretty even right now under 2015 rules I think.
    Maybe...but lets go back another year and let Scott put those 'exotic' shocks on, now where were would we be?

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Maybe...but lets go back another year and let Scott put those 'exotic' shocks on, now where were would we be?
    Now you are talking about something everyone else would be buying if they could afford it. It wouldn't be out of reach.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 2