Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

For a push from center off I would raise the RR front bar.

RCJ RR front bar all way up only have one hole for it

Sounds like u have a little to much drive something needs dun in the rear not front

Well that makes in more difficult.Might take a little crosswieght/left rear out of it.Finding a change that effects corner exit and doesn't hurt you any where else is the hard part.

If slightly tight off is the only issue, roll RR back 1/4" at a time till you get what you are looking for, or increase stagger 1/2" at a time.

Would you stick with current springs had suggestion of putting 550 on rf and 600 or higher on lf

If you like how it is getting in and thru the middle I wouldn't change front springs.The l/r has more grip than the r/r causing a push on exit.Ideal you would like to balance that, the bars would be one place to change with small impact to the rest of the corner,No adjustment left there.L/r bite would be the next place to look,rear steer next, only because it will have more effect on the rest of the corner.You might change the location of the rear end ,move it to the right 1/2'' but I can't give much input on how big of a change that would be.