Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Pretty entertaining race thus far. Pretenders/ steering wheel holders have been, for the most part, weeded out. The track is the same for everyone. I look for Bobby, barring trouble, to takew home the W, and Larson, as well as Hemeric to put on a show from here to the checkers.

Looks like larson is the fastest truck on the track right now.

Quote Originally Posted by JinxNC View Post
    Pretty entertaining race thus far. Pretenders/ steering wheel holders have been, for the most part, weeded out. The track is the same for everyone. I look for Bobby, barring trouble, to takew home the W, and Larson, as well as Hemeric to put on a show from here to the checkers.
    I hope Bobby was just pacing himself and saving some stuff because if not...that's too many laps to simply hold off Larson.

Quote Originally Posted by FieldFiller View Post
    I'm not the biggest Pierce fan, but the way they keep d1ckriding Larson I sure hope he wins.
    Kind of hard not to talk about one of the best open wheel dirt track driver in the country

Have too give it to Bobby He ran 1 He!! of a race...........

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Kind of hard not to talk about one of the best open wheel dirt track driver in the country
    That my friends is why we watch DIRT TRACK RACING..... Dumbest bunch, of der her, notanicewordnotanicewordnotaniceword.....whatever. ...... hope all them (not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word)(not a nice word) steering wheel holders wreck!

And this douche forum STILL "not a nice worded me......." What a joke!

Dirt guys clean sweep. We take the top 5. IF pierce hadn't wrecked he would've been a safe top 5. We seen who the steering wheel holders are, that's for sure.

Stupid nascar rules kinda shafted him out of a better finish. In the words of Hank Hill......"d@mmit Bobby."

Hope nobody was playing a drinking game for every time they said slide job, if so it was nice knowin ya. Sucks for lil Bobby and Freisen looked good. Was hoping Rico could get up there to fight for the win

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    but Larson no longer races open wheels try again christopher bell and Rico yes Larson no

as far as speeds here they are notice only the winged sprints are faster then the DLMS http://www.eldoraspeedway.com/wp-con...ackRecords.pdf

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    but Larson no longer races open wheels try again christopher bell and Rico yes Larson no
    Yes he does. Larson won a couple of A-mains during Ohio Speed Week earlier this season. He's also going to race at The Knoxville Nationals later this Summer, races at The Chili Bowl and Turkey Night Grand Prix.

As Kid said, Larson is one of the most celebrated dirt track drivers in more than a generation. Hard not to mention him now and again. Especially the show he put on getting his lap back and making his way to the front after restarting on the tail end of the lead lap.

Keith Kunz Motorsports alumni certainly gave a great account of themselves. Larson, Bell and Rico all came up through KKM!

Great race!!

well he better stay in open wheel because like the driver he replaced in NASCAR they are not cutting it in the big league

well he better stay in open wheel because like the driver he replaced in NASCAR they are not cutting it in the big league
    Youre clueless. Larson is barely into his 20s, hes already shown more promise than Montoya did in his all his years in cup. He hasnt won, but he has been a contender in several races. Montoya was known for 2 things in cup, road courses, and wiping out the jet drier.

Jibberish and confusing come back in 3.....2......1.....

That's funny, 5th in the chilli bowl this year in an open wheel midget.
    Leading Ohio Sprint Speedweek in points after night #5 in an open wheeled winged sprintcar, before his JOB called him away from his hobby...
    Pretty sure I saw him win in an open wheel sprint car at AtmoiKC during that same week....
    Grumpy old dirt track fan. Anti-Sanction. Anti-Social. Anti-Media. Anti-SocialMedia. Anti-Climatic.

It's a hard knock life on the mean sidewalks of St. Louis............concussion Capitol of the Midwest as I understand it.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by zyoung25 View Post
    Youre clueless. Larson is barely into his 20s, hes already shown more promise than Montoya did in his all his years in cup. He hasnt won, but he has been a contender in several races. Montoya was known for 2 things in cup, road courses, and wiping out the jet drier.

Jibberish and confusing come back in 3.....2......1.....
    Dont Think I LOL harder then when he Hit that Jet Dryer... But you can thank him cause look at what the do now too dry the track and you can say it because of him LOL.....How can you not miss something 25 foot long and 7 foot wide........

Quote Originally Posted by Cardirt0 View Post
    Dont Think I LOL harder then when he Hit that Jet Dryer... But you can thank him cause look at what the do now too dry the track and you can say it because of him LOL.....How can you not miss something 25 foot long and 7 foot wide........
    Think he was texting........
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

I feel sorry for all of the good people of St Louis.

Quote Originally Posted by dirtdobber45 View Post
    Their slower so the fans dont get rubber lung and sue... lmfao

lol ......

Quote Originally Posted by Barbecueboy View Post
    They sign a waiver........no possible way they could sue.

Pm umpskirt or his buddies dad for further details.
    You, sir, are ignorant. For someone who claims to have ties with people at longhorn, you sure don't have the same personality of any of them.