Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Quote Originally Posted by blncfn57 View Post
    Don't trust that guy manwplan (barbecue-puller), he spews garbage, but won't commit to one side of the fence over the other. He ALWAYS leaves himself wiggle room to wiggle out of anything, like a mouse. While waiting for the results of the first appeal (a month ago) he posted that changes were coming..... no changes came. Now he starts a thread about "appeals overturned" in an effort to make fun of someone else's OPINION. While doing so , he has now stated changes will happen within a year! Boy, that's really going out on a limb there Mr. Pig Puller..... ALOT of things change over the course of a year, especially when the target they are after keeps moving. The funniest thing yet is he claims to have a "buddy" that works at Longhorn. Funny that the longhorn guys I've talked to are 100% behind the tire test AND the results. I don't even think the guy has a thing to do with barbecue, I think he may play with a certain part of a pigs underside, but not the kind most folks would consume. Go back in your hole, or at least be man enough to acknowledge that not everyone has to agree with you.
    Wow, you got a lot of pent up frustration so don't take this the wrong way , but what haven't I conveyed in my posts well enough to make you realize that I don't give one flying flick that anyone agree with me??Especially Y.O.U.

I'm on the side of fairness chief........nothing more, nothing less.

Instead of trying to discredit me at every turn and hanging on my every post like a hair in a biscuit, why don't you take a look around a see that there is an issue that needs to be dealt with for the goodness and wellbeing of this sport and think of a solution that will work for everyone.

And come on 57.........I never ever ever said that change would be coming overnight and only a simpleton would think that would or could even be possible short of just running open tire........they aren't even done with the dream mess yet and are still scratching their own dam heads right now.

Wait and see beyotch......I would have certainly gloated a little internally when some announcements are made concerning tires in the future and would probably not have done the Internet touchdown dance and spiked the "told you so " football ......and I probably still won't in open forum.

But expect a pm from Cam Newton when it does homer, because it will happen.

"Everyone will look back on the dream of 2016 as the event that got the ball rolling to changing the tire rule"

So the next time you want to put words in my mouth or try to make up some butt hurt salve with my words , I want you to remember exactly what I said about change.( see above)

You should write the quote down somewhere you won't lose it.......like on the handle of one of your favorite blow dryers or curling irons.

Oh and curious......the longhorn guys you say you've spoken with, they aren't they steakhouse guys by chance are they?
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

funny you bring it up, you are the biggest judge of people on this site. If someone shares a different opinion than you, you start making up silly names for them and trying to argue about something you won't even take a side on.
    Won't take a side on???? Dude......I built the dam wall.............and guess what.........your a$$ is going to pay for it.

Won't take a side........pfffffffffttttttt...........idiotic.

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    We will receive news today!!'
    Was the decision made public yet?

Not sure if the news will be made official. But the drivers will be notified today

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    hey bbq boy fix me a pulled pork sammwich chop chop
    Would you like a sidewalk of coleslaw with that?

And Heinz57 old buddy ........nobody that makes great BBQ just pulls it.( I think you just like to say pulled pork)

Or so I've heard.

you are more likely pulling your pud

I apologize. I thought that I was going to get some info on the suspension today. But it never did happen. The drivers was supposed to told results of the appeal today.

Don't trust that guy manwplan (barbecue-puller), he spews garbage, but won't commit to one side of the fence over the other. He ALWAYS leaves himself wiggle room to wiggle out of anything, like a mouse. While waiting for the results of the first appeal (a month ago) he posted that changes were coming..... no changes came. Now he starts a thread about "appeals overturned" in an effort to make fun of someone else's OPINION. While doing so , he has now stated changes will happen within a year! Boy, that's really going out on a limb there Mr. Pig Puller..... ALOT of things change over the course of a year, especially when the target they are after keeps moving. The funniest thing yet is he claims to have a "buddy" that works at Longhorn. Funny that the longhorn guys I've talked to are 100% behind the tire test AND the results. I don't even think the guy has a thing to do with barbecue, I think he may play with a certain part of a pigs underside, but not the kind most folks would consume. Go back in your hole, or at least be man enough to acknowledge that not everyone has to agree with you.
    I'm great at accepting apologies, fwiw.........can't seem to get that Bowie tune " changes" out of my head today for some reason.......especially after revisiting the above post,lmao.
    Last edited by Barbecueboy; 08-06-2016 at 10:54 AM.