Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

I would think anyone would benefit from seeing these movies, maybe do a little soul searching and see what the think of it. Republican, Democrat, Independent, LGBTQ, black, white, anyone.

I just find it quite disturbing that while many Republicans like to lay claim to God as being on their side, where was the protesting and outrage when a movie that is intended to spread a message about God is banned at their conference?

I agree, advertise it in Philly too. But this sends a clear message to me. The RNC thinks this movie about God is too incendiary, political and scandalous to advertise at their conference for fear of offending someone. Sounds more like what the DNC would say, now don't you think?

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    It really appears the conservative side might be selling its soul to the Donald? You put the letter R beside their name and they look the other way. Out goes the morals and strong religious values. You can almost hear the speed of their heads turning. LOL I bet the cases of whip lash and neck braces sold in the next three months sky rocket? LOL
    You are out of touch when it comes to why people who do not care for Trump are still voting for him. No one is selling out anything. He has surrounded himself with good people, who can protect our nation and has promised to protect Religious freedom. He doesn't like liberalism either. That is enough for me. I know that is not on docket for the Dems. They are about pay to play.

Quote Originally Posted by TS FAN View Post
    You are out of touch when it comes to why people who do not care for Trump are still voting for him. No one is selling out anything. He has surrounded himself with good people, who can protect our nation and has promised to protect Religious freedom. He doesn't like liberalism either. That is enough for me. I know that is not on docket for the Dems. They are about pay to play.
    I know why they are voting for him. Its to give the finger at the establishment. That's all good and it's your vote. I think most know he won't do much of what he says. But, if he wins he will have to eventually try to govern and bring some together or just flounder for 4 years. This board is filled with people who think it's so divisive now in the country. Well, just wait if Trumper gets in there. In his speech, he stated he would protect everyone even the LBGT people and minorities. People cheered him. I wonder what Mike Pence was thinking when he said that? I'll give you a fun fact to check if you like. Research Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. (Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009) Mr. Pence voted against it!! This is his VP choice. It was passed by both Republican and Democrats. But, not Pence. Trump says he will be a protector of all, but Pence is his VP. I'm just saying he's not the so called "savior" that you think. He's no better than Hillary.
    Last edited by mud duck; 07-25-2016 at 05:56 PM.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by t.nie View Post
    I would think anyone would benefit from seeing these movies, maybe do a little soul searching and see what the think of it. Republican, Democrat, Independent, LGBTQ, black, white, anyone.

I just find it quite disturbing that while many Republicans like to lay claim to God as being on their side, where was the protesting and outrage when a movie that is intended to spread a message about God is banned at their conference?

I agree, advertise it in Philly too. But this sends a clear message to me. The RNC thinks this movie about God is too incendiary, political and scandalous to advertise at their conference for fear of offending someone. Sounds more like what the DNC would say, now don't you think?
    I'm guessing it doesn't fit their agenda

hey tnie conservatives don't protest or altleast not as much get they might be all more civilized also

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    hey tnie conservatives don't protest or altleast not as much get they might be all more civilized also
    Another intelligent, well written post by a right wing extremist who secretly loves communism. Two Tylenol please.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    I know why they are voting for him. Its to give the finger at the establishment. That's all good and it's your vote. I think most know he won't do much of what he says. But, if he wins he will have to eventually try to govern and bring some together or just flounder for 4 years. This board is filled with people who think it's so divisive now in the country. Well, just wait if Trumper gets in there. In his speech, he stated he would protect everyone even the LBGT people and minorities. People cheered him. I wonder what Mike Pence was thinking when he said that? I'll give you a fun fact to check if you like. Research Matthew Shepard and James Byrd Jr. (Hate Crimes Prevention Act of 2009) Mr. Pence voted against it!! This is his VP choice. It was passed by both Republican and Democrats. But, not Pence. Trump says he will be a protector of all, but Pence is his VP. I'm just saying he's not the so called "savior" that you think. He's no better than Hillary.

Trump is no better than Hillary?????????? So you really honestly believe that? You have problems!!!

[QUOTE=Clayton_Wetter;2027049]Trump is no better than Hillary?????????? So you really honestly believe that? You have problems!!![/QUOTE

CW the only one that would be worse running this country than Trump, is you. I doubt Trump would even have you on his campaign team. Your sort of a country downer.

[QUOTE=mud duck;2027074]
    Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    Trump is no better than Hillary?????????? So you really honestly believe that? You have problems!!![/QUOTE

CW the only one that would be worse running this country than Trump, is you. I doubt Trump would even have you on his campaign team. Your sort of a country downer.
    Wrong! I would have Cruz as my VP, and just be a figurehead!!!

We would keep the Syrian infiltrators out of your city!!! Your welcome!!!