Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Lucas @ I-80

Default Lucas @ I-80

What's up with live timing from I-80? It won't come up on the Lucas web site or on Race Monitor. Race Monitor showed the 4 mod heats then went off. What's the deal. Anybody know?

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    What's up with live timing from I-80? It won't come up on the Lucas web site or on Race Monitor. Race Monitor showed the 4 mod heats then went off. What's the deal. Anybody know?
    Idk but rm is showing rd1 heats 1,2,6 thats all I got. Crazy ol rm
    THE REAL SLIDING SIDEWAYS!

Just out of curiosity how does passing points work if say car A starts on the front row and leads every lap. Does he get no points? The more points you have the higher you start in the feature? ASCS Sprints used passing points, but they only ran 1 heat race each. Highest points started closer to the front. Did they draw for heat race spots or qualify because I didn't see any fast times posted. Seems like if i had a front row start, I'd opt to start at the back to get the points. Thanks
    Last edited by MI Dirt Fan; 07-22-2016 at 10:06 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SLIDING SIDEWAYS View Post
    Idk but rm is showing rd1 heats 1,2,6 thats all I got. Crazy ol rm
    Live timing Been hit or miss for 2 weeks now.. 4 races it came back on and the A main was 1/2 over....

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Just out of curiosity how does passing points work if say car A starts on the front row and leads every lap. Does he get no points? The more points you have the higher you start in the feature? ASCS Sprints used passing points, but they only ran 1 heat race each. Highest points started closer to the front. Did they draw for heat race spots or qualify because I didn't see any fast times posted. Seems like if i had a front row start, I'd opt to start at the back to get the points. Thanks
    1. You can't opt to the back in a passing point format.... Read a rule book.

2. You also get finishing position points also. It's weighted for more points winning a heat. 59 for 1st, 55 for 2nd... Then a decrease by 2 all the way down.

3. Double heat format.... Just remove passing points from your vocabulary. Everything is even because of double heat format. Just look at average finish for each heat. 1st and 1st will trump everything else.

4. If you want results you should've went to the track or bought the PPV.... It was a helluva deal to sit at home and watch. There's a reason you aren't seeing results.

Round 2.... Rolling out!

the results are posted for the first round on dod

Mi Dirt Fan the passing point system is pretty simple. Each finish (1st 2nd 3rd etc) get points. Will be like 60, 58, 56, 54, etc for where the finish. Then for every car you pass you get a 1/2 of a point. If you start on the pole and win you are still getting a big point advantage for winning.

Husker I value your opinion but my Father is in VERY bad condition and in the hospital. I can't go to the races this weekend and I can't watch on tv from here. So kiss my WHITE a$$ right on the brown spot!!!!!

Husker I value your opinion but my Father is in VERY bad condition and in the hospital. I can't go to the races this weekend and I can't watch on tv from here. So kiss my WHITE a$$ right on the brown spot!!!!!
    I'm sorry your father is sick. My comment was directed at you. My comment directed at people who want these results instantly. That's part of the deal with this track and this PPV.
    Last edited by huskerdirt; 07-22-2016 at 10:34 PM.

I asked a simple question about it. It worked for the mods then went off. Worked for a parts of 3 late model heats but not all of them. I was asking to see if it was just me or something at the track. It works fine atm. I didn't appreciate your comment 1 bit whether it was directed at me or not. Since I started the post and the 1st wise crack was about MY question, it looks pretty clear where it was pointed at.

I asked a simple question about it. It worked for the mods then went off. Worked for a parts of 3 late model heats but not all of them. I was asking to see if it was just me or something at the track. It works fine atm. I didn't appreciate your comment 1 bit whether it was directed at me or not. Since I started the post and the 1st wise crack was about MY question, it looks pretty clear where it was pointed at.
    I didn't even quote you. I didn't even mention race monitor. I made about 4 points. None mention anything about race monitor. It was about instant results.... From PPV provider.

Complete assumption on your part....

4. If you want results you should've went to the track or bought the PPV.... It was a helluva deal to sit at home and watch. There's a reason you aren't seeing results.

Call it whatever you want but it looks pretty clear to me.

Husker if I wanted an @sshole explanation I would've just asked Litey aka old fan aka oldfart50 aka 10 other usernames.

Mi Dirt Fan the passing point system is pretty simple. Each finish (1st 2nd 3rd etc) get points. Will be like 60, 58, 56, 54, etc for where the finish. Then for every car you pass you get a 1/2 of a point. If you start on the pole and win you are still getting a big point advantage for winning.
    Thanks. I assumed there were points for guys starting up front but wasn't sure how it worked. Like I said passing points aren't ever used around here.

My RM showed all 6 second round but 3 first round ...crazy. I gota question ... do they invert each heat for second round or do they repick heats? Sorry but we dont do that around here..lol
    If I havent offended you please be patient Ill get to you as soon as I can...... and yes Im a Bloomquist fan...deal w it!!! WWG1WGA!!!

So the lineup for the drivers who made feature hasn't been posted? I know Landers is on the pole. That's it

You can always go to Lucas dirt on Facebook. They post results etc

http://www.dirtondirt.com/racewire2102.html starting lineup for drivers who have made feature

Quote Originally Posted by Dirt Racing #1 View Post
    So the lineup for the drivers who made feature hasn't been posted? I know Landers is on the pole. That's it
    1.Landers 2.Chris Simpson 3.Clanton 4.Owens 5.Bloomquist 6.McCreadie 7.Davenport 8.Phillips 9.Moyer 10.Gustin 11.Dennis Erb Jr. 12. Stovall 13.Chad Simpson 14.Mars 15.Shirley 16. Pearson 17.Whitwelll 18.Babb

Yes they inverted the second heat's, you can also go to Lucas oil twitter for results
    Last edited by Diggin-IL-Dirt; 07-23-2016 at 01:17 AM.