Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lucas @ I-80

Yeah I just seen it a few mins ago on d o d

Quote Originally Posted by huskerdirt View Post
    1. You can't opt to the back in a passing point format.... Read a rule book.

2. You also get finishing position points also. It's weighted for more points winning a heat. 59 for 1st, 55 for 2nd... Then a decrease by 2 all the way down.

3. Double heat format.... Just remove passing points from your vocabulary. Everything is even because of double heat format. Just look at average finish for each heat. 1st and 1st will trump everything else.

4. If you want results you should've went to the track or bought the PPV.... It was a helluva deal to sit at home and watch. There's a reason you aren't seeing results.

Round 2.... Rolling out!
    Explanation from a complete dik.......
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    Mi Dirt Fan the passing point system is pretty simple. Each finish (1st 2nd 3rd etc) get points. Will be like 60, 58, 56, 54, etc for where the finish. Then for every car you pass you get a 1/2 of a point. If you start on the pole and win you are still getting a big point advantage for winning.
    Explanation from someone who knows.........any questions.

Good post 99

I'm sorry your father is sick. My comment was directed at you. My comment directed at people who want these results instantly. That's part of the deal with this track and this PPV.
    Post makes zero sense.......proofreading not in your wheelhouse I take it.

Quote Originally Posted by slmcrewchief99 View Post
    I asked a simple question about it. It worked for the mods then went off. Worked for a parts of 3 late model heats but not all of them. I was asking to see if it was just me or something at the track. It works fine atm. I didn't appreciate your comment 1 bit whether it was directed at me or not. Since I started the post and the 1st wise crack was about MY question, it looks pretty clear where it was pointed at.
    Get ready for the backpedal ...........

I didn't even quote you. I didn't even mention race monitor. I made about 4 points. None mention anything about race monitor. It was about instant results.... From PPV provider.

Complete assumption on your part....
    And he must have heard the dog whistle...........cause here he is, backpeddaling like a mofo.

Everybody knew what you meant husker.......

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Husker if I wanted an @sshole explanation I would've just asked Litey aka old fan aka oldfart50 aka 10 other usernames.
    Hey , at least the a$$hole explanation came from the top a$$hole.

We should be honored I guess?

should n't be looking there bbq they have a one tire rule lol

Where was Tony Jackson jr. He has the race listed on his schedule but was a no show figure he'd have a great showing.

Quote Originally Posted by Muddy_87 View Post
    Where was Tony Jackson jr. He has the race listed on his schedule but was a no show figure he'd have a great showing.
    Ricky Thornton, Overton, and one or two others that were expected didn't make it either but that's still a heck of a field. I know they mentioned Jackson just swapped cars and stuff with Chris Simpson...so maybe he wasn't ready. Looking forward to watching the finale tonight since it looks like our local track is going to rain out. Looks like they really know what they're doing there with the track prep and the way the show runs.

To my knowledge tony jackson jr just got a new hauler/rig late in the week an decided to stay home an get it prepared for the rest of the season.

he got it wed

Time to do some weeding om 4m again

Quote Originally Posted by MI Dirt Fan View Post
    Just out of curiosity how does passing points work if say car A starts on the front row and leads every lap. Does he get no points? The more points you have the higher you start in the feature? ASCS Sprints used passing points, but they only ran 1 heat race each. Highest points started closer to the front. Did they draw for heat race spots or qualify because I didn't see any fast times posted. Seems like if i had a front row start, I'd opt to start at the back to get the points. Thanks
    There are 2 components to it:
    1. Finishing points that go as follows: 1st-59, 2nd-55, 3rd-51, etc.
    2. You get 1.76 points for every car that you pass.

Also, for the 2nd round of heats, they invert the starting positions and mix the cars so that the same group is not racing against each other in both rounds of heats.

glad to see Babb make it... had some horrible luck this year