Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Out of touch

Quote Originally Posted by old fan View Post
    teddy is a sore loser period he still can believe that no one wants grampa muenster as prez
    Litey, sometimes you just plain need your britches dusted!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Clayton_Wetter View Post
    What does the poor ole GOP need to do in your opinion? What's out of touch, restoring Constitutional values?
    Restoring? Has anyone really taken them away to restore? I guess when they came to get your guns, they took your rights at the same time? CW relax and enjoy this great country. If you truly love it, why you continuously bashing on it? I really think Putin and Russia are perfect match for you and Old Fan. I bet Putin would welcome you with open arms.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Restoring? Has anyone really taken them away to restore? I guess when they came to get your guns, they took your rights at the same time? CW relax and enjoy this great country. If you truly love it, why you continuously bashing on it? I really think Putin and Russia are perfect match for you and Old Fan. I bet Putin would welcome you with open arms.
    Ya know what Putin said about Obummer don't ya ?? He said that "Trying to negotiate with Obama is like playing chess with a pigeon, it lands on the chess board, knocks all of the pieces down, then it poops on the game board and struts around as if it had accomplished something" !!! LOLOLOL !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! We should have a leader like that in this country like that that has the testicular fortitude to tell it like it is like that ? Oh wait ; NEWS FLASH ; WE DO !! His name is Mr. Donald Trump , the next President of the U.S.A. !!!!!!!!!!

Litey, sometimes you just plain need your britches dusted!!!
    go kiss your teddy bear we know you have one
    Last edited by old fan; 07-24-2016 at 02:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by mud duck View Post
    Look, you can blindly go through life pretending that there is no coup going on in this nation if you insist. Make jokes and loony statements if you wish also. I stand for the constitution and so do the others on here that you wish to ship off to Russia. You don't stand for the constitution so it is YOU that needs to head for Russia or someplace that has their freedoms already taken away. Don't tell those of us who actually believe in America and the constitution to get out when it is you that is being a part of the problem.

Which restroom do you identify with today???

I'll enjoy the country when liberals quit or are defeated and stopped from destroying this nation.

Why not realize the facts and change? You are going the wrong way.

bing.com/videos/search?q=liberal+funny+videos&&view=detail&mid=87C 3036B1109F198E97287C3036B1109F198E972&FORM=VRDGAR

Look, you can blindly go through life pretending that there is no coup going on in this nation if you insist. Make jokes and loony statements if you wish also. I stand for the constitution and so do the others on here that you wish to ship off to Russia. You don't stand for the constitution so it is YOU that needs to head for Russia or someplace that has their freedoms already taken away. Don't tell those of us who actually believe in America and the constitution to get out when it is you that is being a part of the problem.

Which restroom do you identify with today???

I'll enjoy the country when liberals quit or are defeated and stopped from destroying this nation.

Why not realize the facts and change? You are going the wrong way.

Do you really believe the BS that you write? Or you just yanking some chains for a few good laughs? Quit hiding behind the Hillary hate, it's a diversion we know you want to vote for her and Bill. It's your right to vote for who you like. We won't think any lessor of you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2Sdm4_Y3038 TIME TO PUT BILLARY BEHIND BARS

With all her baggage, it will take a miracle for Trump to beat her. Your responsible for her old fart!! Reep what you sow! LOL

Dream on and quit talking about bill again the dnc can't even get speakers for their convention look it up
    Last edited by old fan; 07-24-2016 at 10:29 PM.

don't these clowns believe in working to get something instead of panhandling or mooching off people http://www.cnet.com/news/the-road-to...-crowdfunding/