Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by MasterSbilt_Racer View Post
    Whatever it is, it is apparently as fast as the Club cars they lost. Money can be saved in racing!
    Eprobably a "black front end"............they were really good !

This is the kind of thing I've been talking about. A real racer will figure out a way back racing . They took a chance on what they had available and did great with it. good job Josh.

And for the record there's a lot of those old rockets still racing and winning. I think a lot of people take for granted the knowledge those kids have available to them.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian Gray View Post
    This is the kind of thing I've been talking about. A real racer will figure out a way back racing . They took a chance on what they had available and did great with it. good job Josh.

And for the record there's a lot of those old rockets still racing and winning. I think a lot of people take for granted the knowledge those kids have available to them.
    No kidding......just look at how well your old nemesis hucky is doing in his these days.
    Where is the move over flag when you need it?????

Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    If he was running up front consistantly he wouldn't be looking for a ride.
    Quote Originally Posted by ptown View Post
    Against top competition he's middle of the pack at best.
    This guy's must have kids kick him in the shins daily. It seem like anyone that's young and drives a late model, and does well, he hates on. He must not want the sport to live.

It's also apparent he's never seen Josh run, the kid CAN drive. Pretty obvious he can, Gill is no push over.

I get where he's coming From with kids in the sport. But Josh and James are hardly kids anymore.

As for kids in the sport I think they degrade the image, regardless of their talents little league is little league and there needs to be a place for that. Hence the age limits at tracks like Eldora.

It has nothing to do with age. Ptown just think they're handed everything. That isn't the case here, or they wouldnt have had to scrap this 13 or 14 year old car together. Not many guys could've gotten in that car last night and won.

Im hearing hes back with Kuzman so I guess the club cars aren't all that bad or he would stay in the old rocket

Atty Boy Josh.

Pclown rarely has a good word to say about anything

Quote Originally Posted by BIG MAC ATTACK View Post
    Im hearing hes back with Kuzman so I guess the club cars aren't all that bad or he would stay in the old rocket
    I'd imagine financial support would be the overriding factor. A nice hauler, new tires, and good engines has put many a racer in a worse car than what he had before. Not saying that is the case here.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Quote Originally Posted by brian gray View Post
    i get where he's coming from with kids in the sport. But josh and james are hardly kids anymore. As for kids in the sport i think they degrade the image, regardless of their talents little league is little league and there needs to be a place for that. Hence the age limits at tracks like eldora.
    born in 1998 i would say a kid

Aren't all of Kuzmans cars gone?

As far as I know, there is no connection with John. All of that stuff is gone. This car was put together by James. James was gone out of town, Josh asked to drive while he was gone, and they went from there.

Glad to see Rice back in a LM, it was a good race to boot with Gill chasing lap after lap.

Crate race was good also.
    T3G - Never Forget, Hardly Remember
    Eastbay (5)

All of his cars are not gone and no he wasn't in one of kuzmans cars Saturday,but my sources say he will be back in one soon and the rocket is not as old as you think or is the motor a weak one

I hope the Rice youngsters both get out there again. Josh is an especially good talent. I would not be surprised to see him get a decent ride next year.

All of his cars are not gone and no he wasn't in one of kuzmans cars Saturday,but my sources say he will be back in one soon and the rocket is not as old as you think or is the motor a weak one
    It certainly is a good car, or he wouldn't have won the race. He is a fine driver, but it isn't like he was winning every week before.
    Modern Day Wedge Racing
    Florence -2
    Atomic - 1

Was this one if his dad's or uncle's old cars? Updated front end to not make it so old?

Why does he have to "get a ride" ?

Be your own man, get your own stuff and go at it. Do the best you can, and at the end of the day you don't have to answer to anyone.

Just say no...

Quote Originally Posted by cutman View Post
    Was this one if his dad's or uncle's old cars? Updated front end to not make it so old?
    Just looking at the pics, if it's an 03, it definitely has updates. The cage has that tube from the front of the cage down to the door at that Rocket didn't start doing until late 05.
    Follow me on Twitter: @JoshBayko

Guerrilla Racing Junkies!