Default DirtonDirt PPV through Smart TV/Roku????

If I order tonight can i access the internet on my SmartTV through Roku and watch it? How is the quality? Thanks!

The short answer is no unless you have a way to access a webpage, login, etc.

What I do is similar and the quality is very good, almost HD a lot of the time. I use a Chromecast from Google. You access the site on your pc and stream it to the TV. You have to have fast internet either way you go though.

Depending on your smart tv, you may have a browser on it, if so, try that and if it doesn't work you could also run a hdmi cable from your pc to your tv if you don't have a chromecast.

good luck.

I've done the HDMI cable before. Its awesome to watch on the big screen.

If you have a Samsung smart tv, there is a TV Cast app that you can load on the TV & on your smart phone. You then pull up the video thru your phone & cast it to the TV. I've used this for one night of the King's Royal & the Silver Dollar Nationals Saturday night. It did not buffer once either time. Great picture also.

I just run the ethernet line to the back of my samsung smart tv pull up a google web browser log into dod an maximize the screen ....... its pretty sweet for the most part usually when theres a hiccup from time to time other people are reporting the same.

Thanks for the help..did not see where I could run it on Roku so I just ran the HDMI from.laptop to the tv

Quote Originally Posted by thexfactor0210 View Post
    Thanks for the help..did not see where I could run it on Roku so I just ran the HDMI from.laptop to the tv
    What I do with Roku if you have a samsung phone is connect your smart phone to your WiFi. Log in to dirtondirt. Tune into the broadcast. Pull down the menu at the top of your phone and turn on screen mirroring . It will search for your Roku find it then all u have to do is click on it and it's streamed straight to your tv

If you don't have a Samsung phone there is an app called mirrorcast for androids
    Last edited by CarolinaDirt; 07-26-2016 at 07:48 PM.